Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Joe Calzaghe V Roy Jones Jr

• Site Supporter

I went

Taffs are an utter disgrace and should not be allowed off this island, some shameful & shambolic sights from the valleys

Calzaghe was immense, if a little disrespectful

Yanks don't take defeat very well at all, which was a highlight

The undercard was grim grim grim

I went

Taffs are an utter disgrace and should not be allowed off this island, some shameful & shambolic sights from the valleys

Calzaghe was immense, if a little disrespectful

Yanks don't take defeat very well at all, which was a highlight

The undercard was grim grim grim

Did you go especially or were you in NY anyway?

My mate went to Hatton-Mayweather in December and the behaviour of the Brits wasn't great there either but let's face it, we are what we are.

That's the trouble with self-promoted fights, it's THEIR money that goes on the undercard so they inevitably scrimp on it. Zab is a local though, I'd imagine he drew a few in from Brooklyn. I barely watched his fight, he annoys me, and it wasn't competitive anyway.

Twatting old men a legend does not make.

Joe either needs to give it up and be happy with what he's already achieved, or fight someone who isn't woefully past his prime.

The other two Brits should win pretty easily. Haye by KO and Hatton on points IMO.

Twatting old men a legend does not make.

Joe either needs to give it up and be happy with what he's already achieved, or fight someone who isn't woefully past his prime.

The other two Brits should win pretty easily. Haye by KO and Hatton on points IMO.

pretty sure his previous exploits have already made him a legend.

O2 for the david haye fight this weekend for me :drinks:

hopefully i actually get to see the main event this time <_<

Can't wait to see Haye in action, Barrett is no pushover. Haye should definitely win but it will still be a good win for his record, good start to his heavyweight campaign... I hope

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.