Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bernard Manning

just watched bernard on you tube it's funny as hell .can't put the feed on here as some things might upset some folk .its bernard manning part 1 and there is 3 parts .also have a look at bernard manning from beyond the grave how they have done this is spooky :drinks:

I don't wish to speak ill of the dead but i think he's about as funny as cold beans.

• Members
I don't wish to speak ill of the dead but i think he's about as funny as cold beans.

Odd thing is humour eh? Personally, Manning is one of my all time favourites. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyone who attended the Embassy Club will know what I mean.

Odd thing is humour eh? Personally, Manning is one of my all time favourites. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyone who attended the Embassy Club will know what I mean.

In his day i rated him but the same old jokes week in week out got boring in the end.

Chubby Brown is another who once the novelty of every other word being a swearword wore off, you realise how unfunny he actually is.

In his day i rated him but the same old jokes week in week out got boring in the end.

Chubby Brown is another who once the novelty of every other word being a swearword wore off, you realise how unfunny he actually is.

Chubby Brown is from Yorkshire

Bernard once bought me a drink at the Embassy.

All right it wasn't just me but a group of 8 of us, 1 of who was a big hefty fcuker.

Bernard said that the stool the big lad was sitting on wasn't meant for his arse.

The big lad didn't take kindly to what Bernard had said and as a peace offering

he got the ale in :drinks:

Bernard Manning one of the best comedians of all time.

Me and mrs zozzy had a right good laugh watching him, in fact ever since we watched that 'from the grave' sketch she hasn't stopped saying 'f?ck 'em f?ck 'em all the bastards' action-smiley-056.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.