Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Megson Give Us A Wave/megson You're A Wanker?

desperado

• Site Supporter

Make your fcucking mind up.

Sing nothing - ok

Sing positively - Preferable

Call him a wanker - Not my style and completely negative, but your entitled to your opinion

But fully grown blokes in the space of 90 mins singing both is just fcuking ridiculous.

And I seemed to be surrounded by them tonight, its just fcucking embarrassing

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our fans are a f?cking disgrace

very poor, people chanting that he's a wanker when we beating bitter rivals 2-1; no wonder there was nearly fisticuffs.

Edited by boltondiver

Make your fcucking mind up.

Sing nothing - ok

Sing positively - Preferable

Call him a wanker - Not my style and completely negative, but your entitled to your opinion

But fully grown blokes in the space of 90 mins singing both is just fcuking ridiculous.

And I seemed to be surrounded by them tonight, its just fcucking embarrassing

Good post,good point.

very poor, people chanting that he's a wanker when we beating bitter rivals 2-1; no wonder there was nearly fisticuffs.

i was there n i called him a wanker wen we started losing the plot wen we took that striker of n it makes me laugh wen u c the same people who ask him give us a wave n cheer then 45 mins later call him a wanker it shores we av got fickle fans

i was there n i called him a wanker wen we started losing the plot wen we took that striker of n it makes me laugh wen u c the same people who ask him give us a wave n cheer then 45 mins later call him a wanker it shores we av got fickle fans

I'm sorry, in English, if you don't mind

What an absolute disgrace of a manager is Megson. Kept that lump up front on far too long, we had no outlet ball and no wonder we had to sit deep. It was screamingly obvious that we needed Davies up front and pace either side to force Blackburn back in the second half.

I was singing at the end 'Gary Megson you're a wanker. Full voice . Me throat's sore from it.

:angry:

Edited by mart32

What an absolute disgrace of a manager is Megson. Kept that lump up front on far too long, we had no outlet ball and no wonder we had to sit deep. It was screamingly obvious that we needed Davies up front and pace either side to force Blackburn back in the second half.

I was singing at the end 'Gary Megson you're a wanker. Full voice . Me throat's sore from it.

surprise, surprise

What is in it for this kind of "supporter"?

mart32 for manager

Guest pansyroadwhite

the only fucking embarrasment tonight was Megsens inept tactics,

anyone trying to defend that second half tonight needs to go watch netball.

People calling him a wanker or singing give us a wave is water off a ducks back to him.

For all those doom and gloom merchants here is Blackburns record under Sam so far :- A point gained if you ask me

Saturday, 17 January 2009

Barclays Premier League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackburn 3-0

(HT 0-0) Newcastle

McCarthy (pen) 61

Roberts 66

Roberts 86

Bookings:

Grella 82

Roberts 84

Bookings:

Edgar 60

Butt 73

Barton 89

Sent off:

Butt 83

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 05 January 2009

The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

Blyth Spartans 0-1

(HT 0-0) Blackburn

Villanueva 58

Bookings:

Mokoena 74

Sunday, 28 December 2008

Barclays Premier League

Blackburn 2-2

(HT 1-0) Man City

McCarthy 45+1

Roberts 84

Sturridge 88

Robinho 90+4

Bookings:

Kerimoglu 33

Nelsen 90+1

Bookings:

Ireland 54

Friday, 26 December 2008

Barclays Premier League

Sunderland 0-0

(HT 0-0) Blackburn

Bookings:

Ooijer 23

McCarthy 31

Samba 47

Saturday, 20 December 2008

Barclays Premier League

Blackburn 3-0

(HT 3-0) Stoke

McCarthy (pen) 9

Roberts 18

McCarthy 27

Bookings:

Am Faye 33

Cresswell 45+4

They were better than us in the second half. End of.

I lost count of the number of times Megson tried to get the defence to move further out, rather than sitting on the edge of our box.

Nolan and Muamba were awful and surrendered midfield to a 46yr old Turk.

Kevin Davies was excellent: shame on those of you slagging him off earlier in the week: you set of twats.

• Members

Any fcuking chance of you being strapped to TonyCee when he jumps into the Croal? C'ock.

• Members
Kevin Davies was excellent: shame on those of you slagging him off earlier in the week: you set of twats.

Twats who know nowt about football. The lad is immense for us. Two aspirins for a dislocated finger. In the top half dozen of my all time BWFC heroes.

8473-thumb.jpg

red_card.gif

Don

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.