Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fao Dutch White

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were 37, you'd have left in 1988.

I don't know Lee Mason, did he go to Thornleigh school or just the 6th form? I doubt Dutch would be a Catholic and be going to a Catholic school.

I do know Lee from school, but not Thornleigh (think earlier!)

The Secondary school I went to was a RC school in Bolton, but not Thornleigh.

I was the first year to do GCSE's so that makes it that I finished compulsory schooling in the year of Our Lord 1988.

I then went on to Sixth Form (but not in Bolton) and then University (again not in Bolton).

Finally, the bloke in the photo is me - sorry to spoil your illusions of a conspiracy theory. :roll:

I do know Lee from school, but not Thornleigh (think earlier!)

The Secondary school I went to was a RC school in Bolton, but not Thornleigh.

I was the first year to do GCSE's so that makes it that I finished compulsory schooling in the year of Our Lord 1988.

I then went on to Sixth Form (but not in Bolton) and then University (again not in Bolton).

Finally, the bloke in the photo is me - sorry to spoil your illusions of a conspiracy theory. :roll:

Well then your name is not that name you mentioned.

And that picture of you and your "gal" - taken in Melbourne - she used to go out with the copper on Neighbours.

Not sure what game you're playing here or why.

Well then your name is not that name you mentioned.

And that picture of you and your "gal" - taken in Melbourne - she used to go out with the copper on Neighbours.

Not sure what game you're playing here or why.

Don't know where you are getting the mis-information, but that photograph was taken last December in a Whetherspoons in London (near Trafalgar Square).

And my full name Sjoerd Anthony Bosje, so how do I not know my full name?

Guest Firthy
Truth is, I am upset and do have some tears in my eyes, thinking that I am really that hated by some of you people - I hope not.

GAY

Just have a break Dutchwhite.........

Your getting nowhere

Take up sex and travel for a while and come back refreshed :good:

Big wooden spoon - dish and do what comes naturally - stir and stir and stir! :roll: is all that I am doing - just for fun! (although it is easy to wind alot up on here on swoop)

I do have the blackest humour around :mellow:

Edited by DutchWhites

Don't know where you are getting the mis-information, but that photograph was taken last December in a Whetherspoons in London (near Trafalgar Square).

And my full name Sjoerd Anthony Bosje, so how do I not know my full name?

So Kristy isn't from Melbourne and didn't go out with a bloke off neighbours?

What was I thinking?

Maybe it's not my place to say, but could the mods not have sorted this out privately?

I honestly do not know if you know but the PM's are disabled at the moment and as such any registration or any other personal query is having to be done in the open.

GAY

Stop nicking my lines!

Well done to Firthy, he made a dull thread quite funny (for a second)

Guest Firthy
I honeshtly do not know if you know but the PM'sh are dishabled at the moment and ash shuch any regishtration or any other pershonal query ish having to be done in the open.

Is it just me or does anyone else read DutchWhites' posts with a comedy Dutch accent?

• Moderators
Maybe it's not my place to say, but could the mods not have sorted this out privately?

There's nothing much to sort out, he's clearly a delusional fantasist. However, he's not doing anyone much harm. Not the first mentalist we've dealt with over the years and probably not the last. Indeed, he's not even the maddest poster in this thread.

There's nothing much to sort out, he's clearly a delusional fantasist. However, he's not doing anyone much harm. Not the first mentalist we've dealt with over the years and probably not the last. Indeed, he's not even the maddest poster in this thread, now I've posted

Is it just me or does anyone else read DutchWhites' posts with a comedy Dutch accent?

you're not alone

"sjoerda known better"

• Moderators

Oddly, all our internet traffic goes through MessageLabs and we are currently going through their Amsterdam network so Google.com turns to Google.nl.

I'm Dutch.