• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never mind that

to be worn on saturday

thank fcuk that other effort can be consigned to the bin

heres an idea

free shirt with every season ticket bought

This seasons home one has grown on me, still dont like the away though!

it'd be nice if they put th'hospice or other local charity on the kids shirts like the spammers have done

It would be, but I doubt it, it will either be blank or have another Reebok logo on

So a child stood next to his Dad won't become exposed to the 188bet logo - if anything it should be the other way round as a child will look at the adult tops more than his own!

Anyhow, these fly-by-night on-line betting firms, I just bloody hope they pay for the shirt sponsorship deal upfront! Gartside uses the word 'lucrative' but cash is king!

By the way, simultanous announcement on the Pie Eaters official site too - so us and Wigan will have the same shirt sponsor next season!!

So a child stood next to his Dad won't become exposed to the 188bet logo - if anything it should be the other way round as a child will look at the adult tops more than his own!

No, BUT I think you miss the point of why it isn't on. I'm sure parents wouldn't want their little darlings advertising a betting company.

Anyhow, these fly-by-night on-line betting firms, I just bloody hope they pay for the shirt sponsorship deal upfront! Gartside uses the word 'lucrative' but cash is king!

Fly by night? Do you actually know anything about this company?

By the way, simultanous announcement on the Pie Eaters official site too - so us and Wigan will have the same shirt sponsor next season!!

And?

Why so negative, Yatesy? The club are now getting more money for the sponsorship this year. They really can't win can they?

Edited by no balls

Seeing as it's an online bookies, i doubt there'll be any chance of the in-ground bookies kiosks reopening anytime soon? :angry:

The simultanous announcement on the Wigan website does mention:

188BET will work with the club across a number of areas of activity including in-stadium, online and community initiatives...

No balls, come on don't bite so easily - is it that time of the month?

The childs kit not having the logo on is yet another example of the modern world wrapping our children in cotton wool. FFS the little darlings will see the bloody logo everywhere next season, so what difference does it make being on their shirt or not?

I know fcuk all about 188BET but it comes from a market that firms come and go very quickly. Not exactly a stable background is it, apart from the long established players who have been around for some time. They are entering a market that is well established from a near zero base. Hopefully nothing to be concerned about, in Gartside I trust and thus, I assume he has the fax cheque in his pocket.

When 188BET was mentioned a few weeks, rumours circulated that Wigan were to have the same sponsor. A good few on here didn't very warmly welcome that news (me included). I am just confirming that we will indeed both have the shirt sponsor next season.

edit - as the posting from frank illustrates!

Edited by YATESY

Anyone any idea when they will go on sale? i go on holiday next week and would have liked to get me lad one before we go.

Mid June.

Lad was mascot on Sat and they couldn't find him shirt as they had sold out, so he's having a new one, well done BWFC :good:

Edited by Crew86

No balls, come on don't bite so easily - is it that time of the month?

The childs kit not having the logo on is yet another example of the modern world wrapping our children in cotton wool. FFS the little darlings will see the bloody logo everywhere next season, so what difference does it make being on their shirt or not?

I know fcuk all about 188BET but it comes from a market that firms come and go very quickly. Not exactly a stable market is it, apart from the long established players who have been around for some time. They are entering a market that is well established from a near zero base.

When 188EBT was mentioned a few weeks, rumours circulated that Wigan were to have the same sponsor. A good few on here didn't very warmly welcome that news. I am just confirming that we will indeed both have the shirt sponsor next season.

Bite? Why am I biting? Don't be a dick, my menstual cycle has no relevance! And I expect Garp will be on at some point to explain to you why you know nothing about this company.

Of course it makes a difference, children advertising gambling companies on their clothing is not an example of wrapping them in cotton wool, it's a moral issue, as one of the sweaty's has said on here, alcohol is also not on junior shirts.

Seeing as it's an online bookies, i doubt there'll be any chance of the in-ground bookies kiosks reopening anytime soon? :angry:

You will be able to bet in-ground next season with the current company they use (not 188bet but could be wrong).

Expect advertisments for jobs soon, ITK on this one, some inside info.

Got told there will be defo in-ground betting again.

Edited by Crew86

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.