Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tope Obadeyi Goes Out On Loan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean them that's concerned we only have two fit strikers, if you include Elmander that is?

Riga is a better forward than winger

Harsanyi and Mooy are just as useful as obladi oblada as emergency back up.

plus it's only for a month and we'll have him on an instant recall if needed too

Do you mean them that's concerned we only have two fit strikers, if you include Elmander that is?

Got to agree with Russell on this one :shok: . Im a little concerned that weve only got 2 fit strikers and one of them had a few injuries last season. Riga isnt worth a squad number imo so im not counting him and god knows when Vaz Te will be back. Megson will deserve any stick he gets if we go short in that department, unless this is a ploy to get the board to stretch to a bit more money for a striker :unknw:

• Site Supporter

The management llive and breathe the squad issues on a daily basis.

ANyone who thinks they're stupid enough to assume we'll be ok with 2 strikers wants their fucking bumps read

Clearly back up is on order

For probably the first time ever, I want us to do well simply to piss our own fans, rather than the oppositions', off.

:blink: kinell' bit harsh

I have been barred from posting for the last 6 weeks , no idea why but i have never put anything as harsh as that( look at my previous posts), one rule for the clique, one rule for everyone else, if you dont agree with the mods they silence you !!!!!!!!!!!!

The management llive and breathe the squad issues on a daily basis.

ANyone who thinks they're stupid enough to assume we'll be ok with 2 strikers wants their fucking bumps read

Clearly back up is on order

For probably the first time ever, I want us to do well simply to piss our own fans, rather than the oppositions', off.

So if that turns out to be the case that no back up is on order will you be man enough to slag Megson off about it? i doubt it.

• Site Supporter
So if that turns out to be the case that no back up is on order will you be man enough to slag Megson off about it? i doubt it.

But what if Megson brought in some strikers just for the sake of it, i.e. Makakula and Smorlarek, he would get caned cos they were shite, damned if hed does damned if he dont. We need a striker but is it worth bringing in just anyone?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.