Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Elmander

Scrappy Doo

Coyle man management style what he needs? Dare I say it but Klasnic and Elamander get into goalscoring form what happens to SKD?

If Klas and Elmander do click and we all hope they do then SKD is used to mix it up now and then - he can always do a job wide right

It looks promising no matter what the outcome is

If Klas and Elmander do click and we all hope they do then SKD is used to mix it up now and then - he can always do a job wide right

It looks promising no matter what the outcome is

We dont have a forward at the club that can make his own chances like Anelka could do (something from nothing), so we need someone to supply the bullets , and we've been short off that said person for a few years now , maybe lee is that person but only time will tell if he can do it week in and week out

Elmander will now show all you doubters what a good player he is. I would think we will see less and less of Kevin Davies as the season progresses. Even Riga may come good.

im not having that at all.

Megson was stubborn and expected players to do a shift no matter what.

Coyle style is arm round shoulder, encouragement and telling them they can do it.

Coyle is no miracle worker but his style is going to suit a player who is really down and needs to beleive in himself again. Simliar style to what big sam did to help ressurect a few players careers.

Guest Frandsen08

i was chuffed to bits that elmander scored today, he looked to me that he was lackin so much confidence, maybe this will help him out

• Site Supporter
Megson was stubborn and expected players to do a shift no matter what.

Coyle style is arm round shoulder, encouragement and telling them they can do it.

Coyle is no miracle worker but his style is going to suit a player who is really down and needs to beleive in himself again. Simliar style to what big sam did to help ressurect a few players careers.

i hear what your saying. and i do beleive that coyle will get more from elmander because of the football he will attempt to play, but its fuck all to do with man management imo.

Personally, f?ck this arm round shoulder stuff, If I'm paying you between ?10-?30 grand a week to do a job and your not doing it, I would electricute you on a daily basis until you started performing

It should be written into contracts, big money means big beatings

Get the bamboo under their finger nails and twat every one of them after every loss

i was chuffed to bits that elmander scored today, he looked to me that he was lackin so much confidence, maybe this will help him out

Totally agree with you, When Elmo came on yesterday he seemed to have a different buzz about him and seemed really up for it! He chased everything and got into some good position. He seemed to have that spring in his step which he never really had under Megson. Hopefully Coyle can bring the best out in him. The Future's White, The futures Coyle!

Edited by Gaz Nt

can someone explain to me why some on here still think elmander is going to come good. i would prefer a reply from one of his fan club.

he's not done anything and i fully expect him to carry on that way.

Elmander will "come good" because technically he is a good footballer. He has been unlucky at Bolton in that until now they have not played football to suit his strengths. He is not a target man like Kevin Davies but a player who plays on the floor. My opinion is that he and Klasnic will make a successful pairing.

What an enthralling and motivating post!

and that comes from someone who would glady have youri djorkaeff back in the team.

it's a question that not only me would like to se an answer too. if you can't contribute to a thread i suggest you keep you oscar wilde type putdowns to yourself.

would love to be proved wrong but casting as far back as sunderland and boro goes to show he's had enough chances. he seems to be a confidance player who is playing with none when put in front of goal. take a chance man and leather the thing, it may go in. would love to eat humble pie but can't see him changing.

would love to be proved wrong but casting as far back as sunderland and boro goes to show he's had enough chances. he seems to be a confidance player who is playing with none when put in front of goal. take a chance man and leather the thing, it may go in. would love to eat humble pie but can't see him changing.

What like yesterday ?

Edited by tyldesley_white

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.