Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That Crying Korean Striker

HomerJay

Guest bwfcdan

I agree with Jules, nowhere near good enough for the premiership. But fair play to the Koreans tonight, played well. They're gonna cause an upset in this tournament, i can see them beating Portugal...

• Moderators

signing players from the tinpot dictatorship would be more trouble than it was worth, even if it was possible to get a work permit

not a prayer for a player from such a lowly ranked country

signing players from the tinpot dictatorship would be more trouble than it was worth, even if it was possible to get a work permit

not a prayer for a player from such a lowly ranked country

he was born and raised in japan to a korean family and plays in the j-league so dont think it would be much of a problem.

i know youtube videos of players mean nothing and it was only against greece but he scored a couple of belters the other week. first was a bit of a deflection but he took the second very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4P5pKuNu5Y

He scored 2 in that match which was friendly right before world cup and then he scored again aginst nigeria when they

lost 3:1, im not sure if he can adapt well in premier league but he is a sick player worth a try

so, under the regs, is he korean or is he japanese?

his family is from south korea he was born in japan then he was educated in

North Korean International school in japan then he decided to play for North Korea

he lives in Japan but plays for the North

• Site Supporter

As a south korean living in England supporting Bolton

Alreet Chungy.

How far do you think you will go in the World Cup and are you looking forward to Blackpool away?

Guest bwfcdan

That Robinho looked a decent player last night and apparently isnt happy with his current club... worth a punt...

• Site Supporter

Bastos looked pretty good last night. Sign him up! Who's he play for? :good:

Lyon so not a chance and they paid 18 million Euro's for him, but agreed looked decent.

Edited by Latham8WFC

• Site Supporter

Because all you've seen of him is one game

And he was (despite the ridiculous ITV commentary) distinctly average

homo, talent scout.

he was better than luis fabiano.

his family is from south korea he was born in japan then he was educated in

North Korean International school in japan then he decided to play for North Korea

he lives in Japan but plays for the North

Welcome to the board pal, Serious question here, obviously we are discussing signing the North Korean Japanese striker, Obtaining work permit wouldnt be a problem with him living in Japan etc, what would happen if a prem team wanted to sign North Korean who lived, played, and was brought up there??? would Kim Jong allow him to leave the country?? I may be uneducated on the subject but I thought no one was allowed to leave!!

Also I heard that the north koreans would only telivise the match if they won?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.