Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chungy Wins Top Award

Didledee

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~2181494,00.html

Don't think he was the best in the North west, that was Rooney. But well done to the lad. The Korean Okocha :good:

Why do links not work sometimes? just check the bwfc website

In other news, Johan blasts Megson

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/8445401.Megson_brought_me_down___Johan/

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

I was actually there last night, briefly! I was sat at home watching the tv when I got a call from the organiser asking if I could deliver the framed item that they had forgot to collect during the day. Of course, I shot off and managed to get the item to them just in time for the auction. I had to take it into the room with all the football celebs in their DJ's and me looking like I was going for a game of golf!

Anyway,well done to Chungy. (I didn't see him)

Not being funny Diddles but he is not in the same class as Okocha, not even on the same planet.

Ok then, the Korean Messi :thumbsup: I wish we had Lee, Djorkaeff, Anelka and Okocha in the same team.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Not being funny Diddles but he is not in the same class as Okocha, not even on the same planet.

Correct, I think ultimately Lee will just turnr out to be an average player at best for us. Maybe we should have flogged him just after the world cup when his stock was at it's height. I think he'll ultimately prove to be too lightweight for this league, and he'll have to bugger off abroad, although we will no doubt make a couple of million profit on him.

• Moderators

Making it up, just have a feeling. Two seasons of a load abuse off the terraces, i reckon he'll fancy a move. Few goals this season to get himself a better contract elsewhere

If players fancied a move away after abuse from the terraces we'd have fuck all players.

Correct, I think ultimately Lee will just turnr out to be an average player at best for us. Maybe we should have flogged him just after the world cup when his stock was at it's height. I think he'll ultimately prove to be too lightweight for this league, and he'll have to bugger off abroad, although we will no doubt make a couple of million profit on him.

Lightweight is said far too often.

Guest Frandsen08

out of curiosity diddles do you know how many assists LCY has got at his time at Bolton?

nea.gif What shite,he was just crap at the time, i am made up for the lad now he's found his feet and reckon he will get15 goals this seasongood.gif

dont say that MG!Ani will be giddy!

• Site Supporter

Maybe that's because he's hasn't got the physical strength to compete against the top full-backs in the league. Many times we see him come up against brick walls of a defence, particularly against the top teams, and he just hasn't got the strength.

Happy Wanderer mentions Peter Thompson. I'd love to have seen him in his prime in a white shirt. Bolton with Thompson and Willie Morgan. Beltin'!

Well he's proved he's not let it effect him, player of the year, didn't have the best 3 games this season, but still got an assist v West Ham and set up a few V Birmingham, should have had a couple of pens also, and he's been getting some form back of late, he links well with Holden who's on his wave of thinking.

Even showed his ability in the World Cup, scoring and creating.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

I admire is talent, with his flair, creativity, his fleet footed style and his team play. He's very much an Arsenal type player. If he improves and develops he'll be at a big team in the future IMO.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.