Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Have You Ever Touched Another Mans Cock?

Smiffs

• Moderators

Let me guess.

Is that the one where you all jizz on a digestive and someone eats it?

can be any biscuit

last one to shoot his muck eats it

in all honesty, never played it, but s?meone on here must have

• Site Supporter

Played that quite a few times, it was onto a military issued ration biscuit Brown, luckily I wasnt last ;)

So

Is there any form of prize/penalty if your custard lands on another player's bayonet?

• Moderators

Played that quite a few times, it was onto a military issued ration biscuit Brown, luckily I wasnt last ;)

i imagine it's a mindfuck of a game

normally sat round mutually wanking with other lads wouldn't do it for me, so there's the danger element of coming last

but no matter how much you shut your eyes and think of women, you're still wanking off in front of lads, so if you don't come last, you'd think you might have gay tendancies of some voyeuristic sort

not for me

• Site Supporter

There was no penalty or prize for landing on one of your mates, however there is usually a crowd watching and if you have a good mate who is in the crowd you can always ask him to stick a finger in you to speed the process up!!

Never had it down as a tactical affair.

Now, lets suppose one of the players is a soil mechanic. Is that an advantage or disadvantage? He'll probably fire first but could easily be foaming at the japs in such a situation. His spaff might go for yards and miss the biscuit altogether.

Not as easy as it sounds.

• Members

This thread is disturbing :bad:

Diddles, for once I agree with you.

Read things here that have never even enteered the darkest corners of my mind.

I am rushing off to watch 'The Sound of Music' and ask the missus if she has any of that colonic irrigation stuff left.

Diddles, for once I agree with you.

Read things here that have never even enteered the darkest corners of my mind.

I am rushing off to watch 'The Sound of Music' and ask the missus if she has any of that colonic irrigation stuff left.

I post on a non-league forum what is very open to fans from all over the country, but the off topic section is so very open to wide abuse with the mods not giving a fuck. You get all sorts of pics cropping up now and again with people regretting it once posted., and the piss they get.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.