Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Attendances At The Reebok

:nea: :nea: I know our attendances has been covered plenty on previous threads, but what happened last night. ?15 for the pie eaters cup final. I know their support is a joke but there was no more than 17000 home fans last night. Were having our best season for quite a while its ?15 and we get 18000. I shudder to think what we would get if we were struggling.

I can understand Blackburn's attendance their fans are revolting, against their chicken plucker owners, but at ?15 we had no excuse.

It wasn't ?15 though.The cheapest adult lower tier tickets were ?20 last night and they were only available in the NSL.Upper tier tickets were around ?30.

Guest Frandsen08

people skint after chrimbo.

weeknight so attendance always going to be lower

shit weather

unattractive opposition.

• Site Supporter

I can understand Blackburn's attendance their fans are revolting, against their chicken plucker owners, but at ?15 we had no excuse.

WE didn't need an excuse. WE went to the game. I actually think you're preaching to the converted.

how many posted on here whilst the match was in progress.

I posted on here at half time. I don't actually know what your point is though, I did it by phone.

• Site Supporter

On Boxing Day vs The Baggies, I upgraded an ESL juvenile ST to adult status just for that one game, twas 25 quid.

Last neet I bought an adult ticket outright in the same area of ESL, it was 24 quid.

It doesn't make sense to me, am I missing something?

was the kids season ticket bought as an adult package? if it's same as wsl kids season ticket was ?11

or was it a ?49 ticket, having seen what we have charged for the last two away games , ( ?49 and ? 41 ) you should not be complaining.

sorry forgot ,you support bolton.

There are good reasons for lower attendances in midweek there are many people on shiftwork, quite a number of fans do travel quite a distance there is one bloke who travels up from Southhampton and has a season ticket and another from near Wrexham who travels to most games, sometimes these lads cannot make it and there must be plenty of others in the same situation.

was the kids season ticket bought as an adult package? if it's same as wsl kids season ticket was ?11

or was it a ?49 ticket, having seen what we have charged for the last two away games , ( ?49 and ? 41 ) you should not be complaining.

sorry forgot ,you support bolton.

It was a 49 quidder, I'm not arsed about the money, I could've quite easily gone in on the kids ST without upgrading, I am not that way inclined though.

I was just curious as to how they worked the costs out.

I'm not that up on deals/costs/bargain tickets etc... , I live outside the UK now, and am only "home" for the festive period so thought I would catch a couple of games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.