Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Tube Bolton Stuff

superjohnmcginlay

was this not our lowest ever league attendence at the reebok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8dXf5_erM&feature=related

No that was QPR earlier that season. Remember it as my mate turned up with a Chuckle Brothers haircut and later had a punch up with the landlord's son at Fannys.

Per Frandsen's performance in the Birmingham is probably the best I have ever seen, he was all over the pitch.

No that was QPR earlier that season. Remember it as my mate turned up with a Chuckle Brothers haircut and later had a punch up with the landlord's son at Fannys.

Per Frandsen's performance in the Birmingham is probably the best I have ever seen, he was all over the pitch.

sorry whites man... ;)

linky

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best goals i've ever seen from a Wanderer and a vital win. I think it was the week after Derby had thrashed us at home and we looked doomed. We had a large and pissed-up following down there that day. I seem to remember that there were more supporters than seats because Charlton had cordoned off an area that was too small. There were two people to each seat by the end.

• 1 month later...