Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Tube Bolton Stuff

superjohnmcginlay

anyone know a paddock regular called 'weasel' that is on this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShHoQdsOu3U&feature=player_embedded#!

He was a regular manny roader at that time, his 1/2 sister used to work under the stands in the catreing she was a darling and used to join us for a drink in the Albion on Moor lane bus staion.

i was at this game and have no recolection that we A,played in yellow,and B,there was no stand at the side!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq9kazN6OUg&feature=BFa&list=PL7279472A813A328F&lf=results_video

I recall workmen in the stand watching it whilst sat on steps above. Don't recall the cranes below however. We got battered that game, absolutely delighted to walk away with a draw.

And Bo Hansen would never have scored when clean through for that penallty either.

i was at this game and have no recolection that we A,played in yellow,and B,there was no stand at the side!

Strange what the memory does as I cant remember either of these either!!

I do rememeber us fans calling Sam for taking off a striker (not sure who) and putting an extra man in midfield after going 2-0 (negative and all that)... What do us fans know anyway :whistle:

• Site Supporter

i remember calling allardyce and the team ,wankers, walking out at 2-0 .

went back to the vine pub. was full of wba fans, preston v birmingham was live on t.v,

tele went back to the hawthorns for a crucial moment .. bolton penalty, 2-2 nearly got me head kicked in.

happy days.