Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Allocation

Nor in Canons who I believe are fairly high ranking church people.

Indeed, but as our old mucker's book proves they're not above the law

med_gallery_7_32_71199.jpg

Excerpt:

One of the best rucks we ever had started quite meekly; it was the annual prelate v clergy snooker match, held at St.Georges parochial house. My mate Rev. Eddie Nuttall from St.Lukes down the road was up against Canon David McPhee, and as usual the cunt had turned up mob-handed with his crew from St.Marks. "No problem" we thought; if it gets tasty we can handle them, no worries. Little did we know he'd also recruited some lads from the Peterborough Dioceson Church Council who were waiting in the wings. Sure enough, when he tried a tricky plant of a red and missed, my verger tut-tutted and then said "I see the Canon's missed his cannon". All very innocent but all hell broke loose. The Boro mob stormed in and it was every man for himself. My last memory of the night was pissing blood into the font...the cunts had done us good and proper. But what goes round comes around and at the St.Joseph's bring and buy a few weeks later we got our own back, big time....

Undies was telling me a tale yesterday about the time he incorrectly delivered a batch of Man City tickets to

a ball bearings factory and a box of ball bearings to the Man City ticket office. :)

I stopped laughing when I found out that he is also responsible for delivering the Semi final tickets to our ticket office.:blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.