Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Allocation

From above post that was pulled..

The only day on which season ticket holders can purchase tickets in person is Sunday 27 March from 10.00am until 4.00pm from the ticket hall at Bolton Central (Reebok Stadium).

Those purchasing in person will be issued with a receipt and matchday tickets will be dispatched by secure special postal delivery, a ?5.25 postal charge is applicable per transaction.

So even if you queue, you don't actually get your ticket and still have to hope it turns up in the post. So there's no point queueing at all really, unless you live in the stone age and don't have the net?

I don't remember all this fuss for the York match in the 3rd round! Our home support for that match was apprx. 8000 and not all of those were season ticket holders. A few more for the Wigan match. Not all season ticket holders will go to Wembley and not all ST holders will want 2 or more. There will be plenty of tickets to go around. I'm not a season ticket holder and seen them in every round but I aint worried about getting a ticket for the semis. The Final would be a different story.

A key question on this on-line ordering won't be answered I bet.

Do those in first have pick of a seat in a price bracket or is it just pot luck what you get. For example ?30 tickets right next to the ?40 ones are worth getting but a ?30 ticket right at the back of the top tier behind the goal are questionable, i.e. better than nowt but take the opera glasses

I will and then bang them on Ebay at inflated prices!

There's ????s to be made from the Non-STs in my opinion!

With me being away my 4 are going to Mr Bear, you suggesting I inflate the prices... :|

Well not really as if u read what i said , SEASON TICKET HOLDERS SHOULD be garanteed one ticket! Once they all have one then they wll still have th chance to buy more wont they ?

why??

So you want me to wait til they go on open sale so I can get one for my boy??

Bout time season ticket holders had some benefits

• Moderators
This is the problem

No it's not. The problem is people like you in a state of hysteria essentially creating the idea that there's money to be made. You are creating a problem for yourself and maybe others. Calm down and get a grip or your posts won't be appearing much longer.

No it's not. The problem is people like you in a state of hysteria essentially creating the idea that there's money to be made. You are creating a problem for yourself and maybe others. Calm down and get a grip or your posts won't be appearing much longer.

Bit harsh.

No.

Someone pulled up what was essentially a template web page. That doesn't constitute a formal announcement.

Anything in the local paper is mere speculation, maybe better founded than some of the bollocks on here but until it's on thefa.com it's not official as far as I'm concerned.

Still don't let that get in the way of a good moan eh.

Not moaning pal.Just making the point of why make an announcement at 11am and then they don't.

I have 2 st's one for me and one for my daughter so we will both be going to Wembley come what may.

• Moderators

Not moaning pal.Just making the point of why make an announcement at 11am and then they don't.

I have 2 st's one for me and one for my daughter so we will both be going to Wembley come what may.

They didn't make an announcement.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.