Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Allocation

Well the first potential problem I can see

"All tickets will be posted special delivery on or after Thursday 7th April"

What about people who are on holiday at the start of the Easter hols, like me. I'm not going to be around to receive the tickets, and will have just a day or so to hope they have been kept at the local sorting office for me to collect on the Saturday morning..

• Site Supporter

What about people who are on holiday at the start of the Easter hols, like me. I'm not going to be around to receive the tickets, and will have just a day or so to hope they have been kept at the local sorting office for me to collect on the Saturday morning..

Jesus Christ

Maybe get them delivered somewhere else, where someone can sign for them for you? Thats what I'd do.

• Site Supporter

Yes what about people who are away on holiday and are too fucking numb to put a friend's or a neighbour's address as a delivery point?

What if the stamp loses its moisture on the envelope, falls off and post office refuse delivery to me

What if my letter box gets frozen up and the postman can't open it to post the tickets through

What if the tickets arent perforated correctly and I get to Wembley and find they will not accept my ticket

What if I cant find my shoes on the morning of the semi final and therefore I cant leave the house

What if I walk to the coach park and the coach sticker has fell off the window, how will i know which coach to get

These are all potential problems and I will not rest till BWFC provides assurances they can cover off all these events

FFS!!!!!

Wake me up when this is all over

Yes what about people who are away on holiday and are too fucking numb to put a friend's or a neighbour's address as a delivery point?

I'm on holiday then too.Are the club allowing season ticket holders tickets to be delivered to people who aren't season ticket holders?

What if the stamp loses its moisture on the envelope, falls off and post office refuse delivery to me

What if my letter box gets frozen up and the postman can't open it to post the tickets through

What if the tickets arent perforated correctly and I get to Wembley and find they will not accept my ticket

What if I cant find my shoes on the morning of the semi final and therefore I cant leave the house

What if I walk to the coach park and the coach sticker has fell off the window, how will i know which coach to get

These are all potential problems and I will not rest till BWFC provides assurances they can cover off all these events

FFS!!!!!

Wake me up when this is all over

What about the small section of Royal Mail employees who aren't totally honest and may not deliver you tickets?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.