Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Allocation

i'd imagine that around 5K will go on open sale once the ST, Corporates and Club had allocated their lot.

Happy, so you reckon 27,000 will be needed to cover 1 ticket per season ticket holder, lifeline and club,membership and corporate? (assuming total tick allocation will be 32,000) Seems a little high when we prob only have 15,000 or so season ticket holders?

Edited by Supersyd

Happy, so you reckon 27,000 will be needed to cover 1 ticket per season ticket holder, lifeline and club,membership and corporate? (assuming total tick allocation will be 32,000) Seems a little high when we prob only have 15,000 or so season ticket holders?

I can't see there being only 5,000 tickets on open sale. I'd expect twice that amount to be honest. For a start, not every season ticket holder is going to want to go. They're guaranteed a ticket for the final if we get there regardless of whether they go to the semi-final or not.

• Site Supporter

I can't see there being only 5,000 tickets on open sale. I'd expect twice that amount to be honest. For a start, not every season ticket holder is going to want to go. They're guaranteed a ticket for the final if we get there regardless of whether they go to the semi-final or not.

really?

at least 90% will shirley....

2 each all the way ...say we have 13000 ST bet only 11000 of them want tickets thats 22000 if thay all want 2each that leaves 10000 for the rest of them.....you know the ones i went to york game /my grandma,s ill/ my dog only has 3 legs/my bitch & her chav sister want to come/i just swam in japan/ :pardon:

2 each all the way ...say we have 13000 ST bet only 11000 of them want tickets thats 22000 if thay all want 2each that leaves 10000 for the rest of them.....you know the ones i went to york game /my grandma,s ill/ my dog only has 3 legs/my bitch & her chav sister want to come/i just swam in japan/ :pardon:

Not 1 mention of piss :pardon:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.