Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Allocation

Whilst waiting for the annoucement, I've been having a play on the BWFC ticketing website. You probably know this, but you can assign other ST client refs to your account and get seats together, I just went through the process to add two tickets to the basket for the Birmingham game, then assigned the second ticket to my mates client ref. Worked a treat.

So hopefully no more queueing at the Reebok like Wembley days of old..

Whilst waiting for the annoucement, I've been having a play on the BWFC ticketing website. You probably know this, but you can assign other ST client refs to your account and get seats together, I just went through the process to add two tickets to the basket for the Birmingham game, then assigned the second ticket to my mates client ref. Worked a treat.

So hopefully no more queueing at the Reebok like Wembley days of old..

That didn't work for the ST priority in the Birmingham quarterfinal game.

If you have a Windows Mobile Phone go to the BWFC site, all is revealed....

Just shy of 32K tickets, 2 per ST.

There concessions too.

tickets are deliveried by special delivery and each transaction has a ?5.25 charge (not per ticket)

Can somebody else confirm what I'm seeing on my phone? I know LeedsWhite and Alibobs are, on FB.

Oh how modern. Is the news next on iPhones or Androids?

Same on HTC desire. :drinks:

EDIT: now pulled and showing "details coming soon" BASTARDSSSS!

My phone is the same as the website

Just phoned the club to see if there was any returned tickets for tomorrows game (None unfortunately) and when I asked was told the announcement has now been put back to 2.30pm

ANYONE GOT A SPARE FOR TOMORROW????

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Just phoned the club to see if there was any returned tickets for tomorrows game (None unfortunately) and when I asked was told the announcement has now been put back to 2.30pm

Oh well, it's Friday, it's lunchtime. Time to go to the pub for a couple of hours to pass the time...

Oh how modern. Is the news next on iPhones or Androids?

BWFC web site dropped a bollock. They have pages ready in a holding area to go live once the nod has been given for date and time.

These pages for some reason were "live" if you accessed the site via a windows mobile phone. The reason why I now they where holding pages was the kick off time was xx:xx and date was xxxxx.

They've pulled the pages once word got out on FB and forums.

THere will be consessions, all tickets will be posted.

• Site Supporter

THere will be consessions, all tickets will be posted.

And there's where the problems start. It was the postal system that fucked up last time by applications 'getting lost'

Besides which, it won't take the less-honest of Her Majesty's Post office or whatever they're known as, to spot the envelopes with BWFC as a postmark. I bet one or two go walkies!

And there's where the problems start. It was the postal system that fucked up last time by applications 'getting lost'

Besides which, it won't take the less-honest of Her Majesty's Post office or whatever they're known as, to spot the envelopes with BWFC as a postmark. I bet one or two go walkies!

Someone mentioned it was ?5.25 guaranteed special delivery, not normal post, to avoid this happening.

Oh goody, 2 tickets per season ticket holder means that all the people who went to their first & last match at Cardiff will reappear in a festival of face painting , foam fingers & silly hats.

To be fair, there really should be enough tickets for everyone who wants one for the semi- final. I'd expect all the same ticket problems if we got to the final though.

2 Per season ticket holder takes the piss tbf.

What about those of us that have been to every round this season and numerous away games.

Instead the ground is going to be full of day trippers that won't give a fuck about Bolton again come 6PM!

• Moderators

Oh goody, 2 tickets per season ticket holder means that all the people who went to their first & last match at Cardiff will reappear in a festival of face painting , foam fingers & silly hats.

To be fair, there really should be enough tickets for everyone who wants one for the semi- final. I'd expect all the same ticket problems if we got to the final though.

Maybe they should give priority to the 32000 that regularly turn up at the Reebok?

So the club say they will make an announcement at 11am today then pull it.

The local newspaper makes an announcement before it is official on BWFC.

Do the club and the newspaper not communicate ?

Any reason for it being pulled ie change of mind on kick off time etc.

Think we have a well run club and ticket office have been on spot on for me but seems a bit amateurish does this.

Edited by fruitbat69

• Moderators

So the club say they will make an announcement at 11am today then pull it.

The local newspaper makes an announcement before it is official on BWFC.

Do the club and the newspaper not communicate ?

Any reason for it being pulled ie change of mind on kick off time etc.

Think we have a well run club and ticket office have been on spot on for me but seems a bit amateurish does this.

No.

Someone pulled up what was essentially a template web page. That doesn't constitute a formal announcement.

Anything in the local paper is mere speculation, maybe better founded than some of the bollocks on here but until it's on thefa.com it's not official as far as I'm concerned.

Still don't let that get in the way of a good moan eh.

Edited by Carlos

• Moderators

it should be 1 per season ticket holder !

Based upon what?

They are fucked whatever they do. 1 per ticket leaves nearly 20,000 on open sale which is quite frankly fucking ridiculous.

2 per ticket leave some 6,000 on open sale which should be plenty, or course someone will still moan there's no ?30 tickets left etc.

The problem with Cardiff was they made it 2 per ST, Lifeline membership, Goldline etc. etc. etc. Some people could (and did) buy fucking loads of tickets to the detriment of their fellow supporters. Whoever made that call (Gareth Moores?) is a simpleton.

People need to remember how many people we took to the last FA semi-final - not fucking many. This to me seems the right thing to do.

Based upon what?

They are fucked whatever they do. 1 per ticket leaves nearly 20,000 on open sale which is quite frankly fucking ridiculous.

2 per ticket leave some 6,000 on open sale which should be plenty, or course someone will still moan there's no ?30 tickets left etc.

The problem with Cardiff was they made it 2 per ST, Lifeline membership, Goldline etc. etc. etc. Some people could (and did) buy fucking loads of tickets to the detriment of their fellow supporters. Whoever made that call (Gareth Moores?) is a simpleton.

People need to remember how many people we took to the last FA semi-final - not fucking many. This to me seems the right thing to do.

Well every season ticket holder should have the chance to buy a ticket which is fair, i had a season ticket for 10 years with my dad , but as i work most saturdays now i dont have one, i get to every game i can home and away,

Theres a very small chance that i may be one of the lucky 6000 to get one on open sale , but if i dont is it really fair i miss out ??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.