Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnstormers Pub

embankment

Can't be doing with away fans in the same pub, i went in last season against Newcastle it was full of them singing. As already been said you will get trouble at some point this season

Never had anything with away fans in the Bromilow over the years, as many on here will verify. The only time things could have gone a little irregular was Hull City & Alf off here sorted it.

Never had anything with away fans in the Bromilow over the years, as many on here will verify. The only time things could have gone a little irregular was Hull City & Alf off here sorted it.

I think the Five ways pub used to get trashed on a regular basis when Bolton was visiting Hull, so it could have been payback.

. Since the Bromilow shut most of the clientel have moved up the road to Barnstormers . This includes my self . The Barnstormers is a cracking pub with atleast 4 real ales on everyday and the finest selection of barmaids you have ever seen. There will also be an outside bar to assist in the flow of ales , lagers and cider :thumbsup: . Sensible Away fans will be admitted as well as Wanderers fans . See you in there Sunday :drinks:

Now thats a good idea

Can't beat the hotel:-

- by the turnstile

- bookies

- plenty of tv's

- jugs of ale

What more could you ask ? :drinks:

Somewhere not full of pretentious twats looking down their noses at you if you use a swear word.

1, it's clean

2, the beer is very good

3, it's family run by a family who ran the lasses roughly 20 years ago (for 10yrs)

4, stop knocking it on what didnt happen over the past few years

5, if you prefer warm beer at a crazy price then by all means go to fanzone

6, just give it a go for god's sake it really is the last pub in the area

You've got me. I am indeed the Chairman of BWFC.

In that case in the ground the pies are too expensive and the beers shit and who designed the new home kit?

I prefer the hotel for pre match drinks for its convenience but like someone said it gets its fair share of tossers in there.

Is the Fanzone open this season?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.