• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here

If anything i want them lose

0v2 though i reckon

Same to be honest, couldnt give a fuck. Show a slight interest if there is a Bolton player playing but otherwise dont care. When it comes round to World Cups/European Championships I choose a team to support, usually one with a Bolton player in it.

why?????

"not being bothered", i can understand. as im kinda in the same boat.

but to want them to lose???

Hate the hysteria in a build up to a tournament - press coverage of it "this is going to be our year" type things. Flags and banners hanging out of house windows and cars. The pub full of people talking about football who dont watch a single game live or on tv for the the 24 months in between major tournaments. Thinkign we 're better than we are ie Mark Bright "how many germans would get in the england side, 1, maybe 2"- comments like that really made me enjoy the 4v1 spanking last year. To be fair im not the slightest patriotic.

My passions are with Bolton and England but I also have liking for Malaga CF. I have been to many games and and know lots of the English ex pats. Malaga home games are swelled by some three thousand ex pats, 6 coaches of them left Benalmadena for seville last week.

is it Malaga who are going to be the Spanish version of Man City?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.