Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan 1 Bolton 3

Guest bwfcdan

I think I've had a season ticket long enough not to be preached to by a stranger thanks very much.

So, and with all due respect, do fuck off. :drinks:

Maybe stranger to you mate, i'm probably lucky, but having SUPPORTED the super whites since the 60's i think it qualifies me to comment on your indifferent 'support'.

• Members

Maybe stranger to you mate, i'm probably lucky, but having SUPPORTED the super whites since the 60's i think it qualifies me to comment on your indifferent 'support'.

It gives you no qualification whatsoever, regardless of whether or not you put certain words in capitals.

You've been supporting Bolton since the 60s. Well done. That makes you considerably older than me.

I'm sure I've been to plenty of games that you haven't, and vice-versa during my life time, but I would never question whether or not your support was 'indifferent'. I suggest you get down off your high horse old timer.

:tongue:

Have to agree with the turn up brigade, 4 to 5 thousand whites could be the difference in ending our drought. been in both ends over the last few years and the noise that we have made while sat in their end gets the hairs on the back of your neck. going for a 2 2 draw to get us up and running.

I think I've had a season ticket long enough not to be preached to by a stranger thanks very much.

So, and with all due respect, do fuck off. :drinks:

No he is right - if you cant be arsed to travel 12 miles to support your team you shouldn't bother at all

Cant be a real white

It gives you no qualification whatsoever, regardless of whether or not you put certain words in capitals.

You've been supporting Bolton since the 60s. Well done. That makes you considerably older than me.

I'm sure I've been to plenty of games that you haven't, and vice-versa during my life time, but I would never question whether or not your support was 'indifferent'. I suggest you get down off your high horse old timer.

:tongue:

You go and 'supp' your beer young lad don't need your type of support. No doubt we will start winning again soon then you'll maybe 'support' the Whites again.

• Members

You go and 'supp' your beer young lad don't need your type of support. No doubt we will start winning again soon then you'll maybe 'support' the Whites again.

"Young lad" :yahoo: hahaha. Brilliant.

As I said earlier, you don't know me, I don't know you. Quite how you can be so judgemental of someone you don't know I'm puzzled by.

...but if you think I'm a Johnny-come-lately who only started supporting Bolton in the "good times" then I'll simply say you're mistaken.

The "We don't need your type of support" has riled me a touch though. We're not a big enough club for imbeciles such as you and RUREADY2ROLL to suggest anyone's support isn't wanted or needed. Who the fuck do the two of you think you are?

Edit: Ah, balls! I said above I don't argue with fuckwits. It would appear that I do. :angry:

Edited by DazBobParr

• Members

I think Daz deserves an apology tbh.

Thanks for the support Diddles. :roll:

... but I think I can cope without an apology. I just get extremely irritated by folk who look down their noses at others and who claim to be 'better' fans than others.

In particular, remarks such as "if you cant be arsed to travel 12 miles to support your team you shouldn't bother at all". Tsk, tsk.

There are a LOT of fans nowadays who do NOT bother at all. I'll not stand for some jumped-up scrote throwing that remark at me.

think daz and waffer would be best just to agree to disagree before it gets too much out of hand after all i think you both want a bolton victory thats all that really matters( now shake each others throats and say sorry )

100, 1000, 5000 or 20,000 fans will not effect Bolton's performance, our away form has always been shite and our home form is also, there is null value for money atm and the players have to also put in performance that merit support.

They're lucky they have even 1 fan wathching them at present.

100, 1000, 5000 or 20,000 fans will not effect Bolton's performance, our away form has always been shite and our home form is also, there is null value for money atm and the players have to also put in performance that merit support.

If you ain't doing out and can afford it, get down to the DW on Saturday. FFS the team does need backing. Can you imagine if just one fan turned up. We'd be more tinpot than Bury.

• Moderators

not going again?

no, I'll be watching on an internet stream, I will probably contribute my thoughts in the match thread on WanderersWays during the game.

I am the worst fan in the world, I don't support Bolton, I don't even know a single players name, I'll go against Sunderland, I have sinned, I am appalling.

no, I'll be watching on an internet stream, I will probably contribute my thoughts in the match thread on WanderersWays during the game.

I am the worst fan in the world, I don't support Bolton, I don't even know a single players name, I'll go against Sunderland, I have sinned, I am appalling.

Have you ever done an away game? JAL

Bullshit

If you really think it would make no difference having either 100 behind the net compared to 5000 then you are as mad as a march hare.

Bullshit

If you really think it would make no difference having either 100 behind the net compared to 5000 then you are as mad as a march hare.

I honestly don't think we have the players who are capable of playing better just because there are more fans in the stadium.

A 12th man would not make players like Knight play better, it's bad enough watching them at home. You may have a good craic at the game but there is zero value for money, football wise atm, they need to start earning the support, I respect all who go, you're a better fan than me, but I still care.

Edited by Didledee

Seriously?? So you think they'd rather play us if we'd just come off the back of beating the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, etc? :blink:

The pie-eaters will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of playing us with the way our midfield and defence has been looking.

Hopefully though, Coyle will have had them working their arses off on the training pitch and instilled some organisation, but let's not kid ourselves that anyone will be nervous about playing us at present. :nea:

Obviously if we had beaten all the big boys and where top of the league they would be more worried but I would rather play a team that has been cruizing along playing average than one that has been gubbed a few times by the big boys and is due a good performance / result.

Its not just us that have a paranoia about playing teams / players that are due a win / goal. How many times have we said "he hasnt scored for yonks watch him get one against us" or "they haven't won away for a million years watch them beat us" and it happen.

Wigan will be expecting a backlash and they will get one.

Edited by birch-chorley

Unbelievable :nea: :nea:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.