Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Roll Call

Guest bwfcdan

Not as much as Sammy Lee would if he was in charge.

He's worse mate and a lot worse at that.

18 defeats out of 21 in Prem for OC? Not much positive there?

The fact that he still has a job is beyond belief.

It wouldn't happen at any other club and i feel that its only the problems at Blackburn down the road that are taking the limelight away from our plight.

BTW - How long did Lee get?

Looks like I'm missing out on this one, have some friends over from Oz & this is the only day I'll get to see them. They should have been coming to the game but its been double booked with a family reunion FFS. If the Dingles are doing pay on the door though, it gives us an outside chance.

I'm in + 1, amazing how many supporters find a reason not to support when things aren't going well. : :nea: :nea:

Do you find it amazing that people don't want spunk yet more money up a wall in the middle of a recession the week before Christmas?

Do you find it amazing that people don't want to pay to watch the current inept displays by some over-paid wankers?

Do you find it amazing that people might actually have better things to do that evening?

I'm amazed at your na?vet?.

:yahoo:

its only ?15 a ticket

They'd have to pay me a lot more than ?15 to go to this.

I'll record it off Sky and decide whether it's worth 90 mins of my life to watch the recording.

They've got my season ticket money - I don't need to freeze my bollox off watching half-hearted fanny football from disinterested 'footballers' (I use the term loosely) under a naive manager working to some obscure 'grand plan' that probably involves relegation. I've done all that far too often in my misguided past.

Good luck to all who go though - good on you.

:drinks:

Do you find it amazing that people don't want spunk yet more money up a wall in the middle of a recession the week before Christmas?

Do you find it amazing that people don't want to pay to watch the current inept displays by some over-paid wankers?

Do you find it amazing that people might actually have better things to do that evening?

I'm amazed at your na?vet?.

Because of those reasons, I'll be amazed if I don't regret going. I'm in plus a few.