Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Britain's Gay Footballers

Youri Djorkaeff

Interesting documentary. It IS hard to believe that there would be no gay footballers. Even Gunnlaugsson wasn't open about it! :blum:

He didnt need to be, did anyone see the camp as fcuk big black dude who he used to knock about with around town

Edited by Danny G

Is Garth Crooks gay?

I remember it being discussed a while ago on here after I said #i thought he was but can't remember the outcome.

I don't know that he is, he just seems it to me when your hear him talk.

I think it was jsut made up on here so he can fill the BBC quota.

It's a bit sad in this day & age that someone should have to hide their sexuality for fear of being treated differently.

kevin keegan wasn't under a motorway bridge in Staffs for a picnic by himself in the middle of the night was he? definitely some bum bashing gone wrong

I don't know the facts but making them up against someone I don't like much is acceptable in my book.

I think he may have been jesting.

I have noticed a trait of a revolutionary is a lack of humour or understanding of sarcasm.

:rofl: Where did you get that from?? It seems everyone on WW wants to put everyone in a little bubble :lol:. It may have been sarcasm, its hard to tell when we can't use tone of voice. My reply was also quite light hearted, im always up for a bit of banter chuck :thumbsup: