Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

United Grassing On Their Own

anewman

• Site Supporter

so if a bolton fan sat near you chucked a coin or swore or said a racist comment or called rooney a fat granny shagging scouse cunt or even stood up, would you find the nearest steward???

If he called Muamba a useless black cunt would you?

• Members

Fair play, i would of just smacked the cunt on the back of the head. Racists have no place in football so i wouldn't exactly class them as "our own."

Interesting. Physical assault on someone (from the cowardly blind side by the sounds of it) is more acceptable than name calling?

Guest Frandsen08

if i heard racist abuse at the match i'd go an report it as well, none of this snitching bullshit would occur to me, i think its a sad state of affairs where someone would have to result to that to get their point across, its just plain ignorance.

Interesting. Physical assault on someone (from the cowardly blind side by the sounds of it) is more acceptable than name calling?

Whats your point Bolty m'dear, you trying to continue this mad campaign you seem to have stared which justifies racial abuse in football?

A smack in the back of the head is better than grassing to the stewards in my opinion, they know such abuse isn't welcome in the ground and if it was just a heat of the moment comment their allowed to watch their team in the next couple of seasons. But on a second thought you may have a point, asking the cunt to turn around first would be more courteous :thumbsup:

• Moderators

it's more the natural way of reprimanding someone - like parents used to be allowed to do with kids when they were acting up - you say or do something wrong, you get a crack to let it be known you've done wrong

call it aversion therapy or something

it's more the natural way of reprimanding someone - like parents used to be allowed to do with kids when they were acting up - you say or do something wrong, you get a crack to let it be known you've done wrong

call it aversion therapy or something

You're not allowed to do that any more though.

That's another thread though, I suppose.

• Moderators

You're not allowed to do that any more though.

That's another thread though, I suppose.

no, I said "used to" as I'm sure Bolty would blame the nanny pc brigade state for hounding out such suitable forms of punishment from the mindset

• Members

See - if I say it often enough, they can be turned :D

Youri D - show me where I have justified racial abuse in football. I find it thoroughly distasteful too.

I just believe that the 'antidote' has become too extreme. It is, after all, name calling.

See - if I say it often enough, they can be turned :D

Youri D - show me where I have justified racial abuse in football. I find it thoroughly distasteful too.

I just believe that the 'antidote' has become too extreme. It is, after all, name calling.

You just answered your own question for me.

Ta Bolty :)

You just answered your own question for me.

Ta Bolty :)

With Bolty on this one

Racial comments are wrong, of course they are, but physical abuse is much worse.

Its also wrong to call Peter Crouch 'freeeeeeeekk' or some bald guy but the political brigade only seem to stick up for the ethnics. Nought wrong with being black or yellow or white or even blue - its the minority racisism which is really bad but this country has led the way for equality and it should continue.

Should the manc have been reported? Difficult to call, but if the people around had shown their disgust at his comments that should have been enough. Obviously continued racist abuse someone has to do something and thats what probably happened.