Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Searing fucking hot here already. We don't usually get this shit til after Christmas. 39 again today and 41 tomorrow.

What would I give for a pleasant light dusting of snow.

Greta Thunberg likes this

Been raining here since 8 pm yesterday and by rain I mean pissing it down and the wind is utterly ridiculous.

Played fetch the wheelie bins and recycling tubs most of the day whilst working from home which seem to want to escape over the garden fence at the back 

• Members
30 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Be thankful we're not in Iceland. Issued their first ever red weather warning. People told to stay indoors. No transport etc.

Expecting 2m of snow, with a constant wind speed of 75mph, and gusts higher.

Coastal flooding too!

2m snow? What happened to global warming. Fake news.

Greta out. 

• Members
20 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I’ll be there end of July, get rid of the spiders for us mate

If, on the off chance, you are referring to Redback beer, I will do my level best to accommodate your request young man ;)

Why July mate? Middle of winter and the cold catches many Poms out. They think it's hot and sunny all year round. Can be 0 degrees C in July and torrential rain. Plus side is that the shitty weather is often interspersed with 20-24C sunny days here and there.

• Members
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

If, on the off chance, you are referring to Redback beer, I will do my level best to accommodate your request young man ;)

Why July mate? Middle of winter and the cold catches many Poms out. They think it's hot and sunny all year round. Can be 0 degrees C in July and torrential rain. Plus side is that the shitty weather is often interspersed with 20-24C sunny days here and there.

It’s for work, only out there for a week as well, hopefully I’ll be spending next Christmas there to see family in Perth