Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Yoof Tonight

Garrp

T'other one usually talks shit, but, Matty, yes you do sound disprespectful.

And you always talk shit and mock most on here; dont know what your problem is

Not about being disprespectful; the majority has shown that we are caring fans. But to keep on continously singing Fabrice Muamba IMO does get a bit much and we need to get behind the players on the pitch.

And you always talk shit and mock most on here; dont know what your problem is

Not about being disprespectful; the majority has shown that we are caring fans. But to keep on continously singing Fabrice Muamba IMO does get a bit much and we need to get behind the players on the pitch.

Funny you should say that seeing as you're the one whining about people singing. Get a grip and take a chill pill & be happy people want to sing his name, for goodness sake.

• Members

Sad to hear this. The Spurs fans down here have been brilliant too.

There are always cockends in every crowd. Hopefully the Yid Army will realise that most of us have been impressed and even moved by their concern and can ignore a few dings who can't take their ale.

If Spurs are not playing us, I'll be wishing them well in every game they play.

Funny you should say that seeing as you're the one whining about people singing. Get a grip and take a chill pill & be happy people want to sing his name, for goodness sake.

Nobody is whining about people singing and I was there last night singing his name before the game and at the end. When we have 11 others out there playing we need to get behind them as well

And I went last night expecting to be shaking hands with Spurs fans, thanking them for last Saturday, supporting the players through an emotional night.

If there was ever a game where I didn't think much stewarding would be necessary it was last night. Sadly we are followed by some absolute clowns.

I don't think I'd have the heart so say a bad word about any Spurs fan, after the way they have reacted to this, during and after the incident.

And I went last night expecting to be shaking hands with Spurs fans, thanking them for last Saturday, supporting the players through an emotional night.

If there was ever a game where I didn't think much stewarding would be necessary it was last night. Sadly we are followed by some absolute clowns.

I don't think I'd have the heart so say a bad word about any Spurs fan, after the way they have reacted to this, during and after the incident.

Very small minority though Matty who were complete wankers and they know who they are; walked away after the game talking and joking with the Spurs fans. Hope they win the cup now

There was one Spurs fan outside who took it upon himself to be the Mr Shake Hands ambassador for his club. He wanted to know of any Bolton forums he could get onto to suggest a supporters football match between the two clubs as a fundraiser for the Chest Hospital. I pointed him in the direction of here and The Wanderer.

Hope it takes off. Fantastic support from the Spurs fans on Tuesday. Still couldn't get in the f*cking Wetherspoons though. Managed a pint in LT's over the road though, no bother.

Least your 'Yoof' dont attack kids, and headbut old men reading papers.

Worse yoof i saw were liverpool fans at the reebok.

i fucked off early as we getting hammered and there was gang of em all dressed in black wandering round the car park and on the grass near scotts body checking innocent folk out that hadnt even been to the game,just couples goin in scotts etc.

soon fucked off when the game finished.

Worse yoof i saw were liverpool fans at the reebok.

i fucked off early as we getting hammered and there was gang of em all dressed in black wandering round the car park and on the grass near scotts body checking innocent folk out that hadnt even been to the game,just couples goin in scotts etc.

soon fucked off when the game finished.

TBF, that is their mob all over.

Last year they were all sending txt's and messages to Blues, congratulating them on bieng the City's top firm.

How gay is that....!

Month later one of the "lads" who did an "innocent" Blue (was also OB), was shot outside his house....with 'Matrix' officers stationed in the same street......NO killer found.....shock....!

TBF, that is their mob all over.

Last year they were all sending txt's and messages to Blues, congratulating them on bieng the City's top firm.

How gay is that....!

Month later one of the "lads" who did an "innocent" Blue (was also OB), was shot outside his house....with 'Matrix' officers stationed in the same street......NO killer found.....shock....!

haha...'congratulations fellow bin dippers'.... :D

fun and games on the way to wembley then?...

I have actually found myself wanting Everton to win, so Liverpool can continue the great form under King Kenny !!

(never thought I would be saying that !!)

Seconded. Never realised what a cunt Dalglish was until this second stint at Liverpool.

He has come over as a complete arse and the interesting thing is, is that because he is idolised, what

will the fans that are the "best in the world" do about it now ???

The fans are unbeleivable. They hounded Hodgson out yet Dalglish seems immortal.

It was stated on TalkSport the other night what a terrible manager Dalglish is.

• He won a cup or 2 in his first stint at Anfield as manager but laid the foundations of 20+ years of no title. Unimaginable at the time.
  • He bought the league at Blackburn and I reckon Megson could have done that.
  • Newcastle spoke for itself.
  • As did his temporary stint at Celtic,
  • Now he has spent 100 million or so in 1 year at Liverpool and they are closer points wise to 20th in the league than 1st.

Now that is awful IMO.