Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Friday Joke

I bumped into an old school firend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paid job and expensive sports car.

Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."

He said. "Why? Is she a stunner?"

I said, "No, she's an optician."

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My wife is going to a fancy dress party tonight in a rasterfarian costume and she wants me to do her hair. I am dreading it....

I was on Countdown and when the letters round had finished I was asked to submit my answer. "I've got nine". "Really, let's hear your nine then"

"Nine, that's spelled N.I.N.E"

Edited by Breightmet Boy

Guest bwfcdan

One of my employees came into my office today. He insisted he'd quit if he wasn't treated with more respect.

"Come on, we both know you'll never walk out of this job", I laughed.

"Just watch me then!" he yelled.

As he turned around in his wheelchair, I gathered he'd misunderstood my point.

what do you call a bloke wearing 2 coats in a cemetery ?

max bygraves

Kenny Everett, Max Bygraves & Ethiopians jokes - bloody hell, there's old jokes & your jokes! Plus, you missed this Tommy Cooper gem from the 70s:

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. ''But why?'' they asked, as they moved off. ''because,'' he said ''I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.''

Two retards cycling to Blackpool on there bikes down a big hill. One stops and let's his back wheel down, the other one asks him

"What you doing?"

"I'm lowering my seat"

So the other unscrews his seat and handlebars and swaps them round and says "If your gonna fuck about like that I'm going home"....

Edited by Breightmet Boy