Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Do We Read Owt Into Friendlies ?

DomRepWanderer

Because people really take what is said on this forum seriously? Fuck me it's worse than I thought.

These games are about fitness. Nothing else!

So as long as we can run around like a headless chicken for 90 mins and not know how to kill a team off or even score when the season starts, is that ok??

Perleaaassee

E - I suppose you were on of the hundred or so of us that went up to see the waccademicals, who had at least three under 10's playing for them, take the michael out of us? did you put your money where your mouth is and travel the 400 mile return journey to see subo put out a lack lustre team that had less gel than my mrs face cream.

subo should have taken my advice when going in at half time, just as the hardy few were making their way from the home end to the away end via the pitch (which had the ste wards of the glorious accies having kittens) in which I advised him to switch to 8-1-1.

be

at least that way we might not have lost so emphatically . glorified warm ups they may be but I expect them to at least try.

get a grip. it was our second friendly, players are still in first gear. celebrate the fact that none of our players had season ending injuries.

Did they actually put 10 year olds out or are you just making that up?

I am getting the impression you do not like our manager and that he can probably not win.

I seem to recall us playing shit in Germany a few years ago. Was still a good day on the pop which is all friendlies are.

10 games is all I ask from people on here. 10 games without moaning and whining about coyle and the team. Let's give it a go shall we.

Well said. Unfortunately the manager will get about ten minutes at burnley before the moaning starts.

. I also believe people should know who they are talking too before they start slagging them off

jesus mate...its an internet football forum...

if people took offence to 30% of stuff said on here,there would be open warfare on a matchday.....

jesus mate...its an internet football forum...

if people took offence to 30% of stuff said on here,there would be open warfare on a matchday.....

My point being you don't know who king kong is from Adam yet you and big e openly slate him off.

The fella went to a game and saw no positives, just the dire shit being carried on from last year

And a bit of warfare wouldn't go amiss too

Like I've said elsewhere - we start the season in 4 weeks, Hamilton apparently start theirs next weekend. There's a big difference in fitness levels and work ethic at this stage. BUT .....

I think some of you are missing the point. A training session (glorified or not) should be about effort to get fit, to start getting your passing & shooting going, to get players into their right positions to start teamwork going ........ in other words, start putting the basic building blocks into place so that you can progress towards the new season. Yesterday saw a repeat of most of last season's main problems and the second-half could easily have turned into a rout. Forget the result - as a training session, it was nowhere near good enough. Things can only get better ............ well, that's what the song says.

My point being you don't know who king kong is from Adam yet you and big e openly slate him off.

The fella went to a game and saw no positives, just the dire shit being carried on from last year

If he's spouting off like a div he should expect to be pulled up on spouting off like a div.

Couldn't care less who he is 'in the real world'.

i was slating his posts off mate nothing else...

if someone doesnt want to get embroiled in the banter and alot of time insultive nature off this site,for whatever reason,wether its becasue they are not to be messed with or are generally just dont like it then maybe they shouldnt post,either that or make it fully aware that if you insult them in anyway,they will kick your teeth straight from the outset.

this is wanderersways not stood at the bar in the balmoral.

ive been called a div,numtpy,spaz,blackpool cunt,cunt, aidiotst other things by people i havnt a clue who they are...

take royal white for example....

the arguments we have had on her,would of no doubt whatsoever resulted in comming to blows in the real world...

weve since had a laugh on here about it

and im pretty sure if i met him at the match id buy him a pint...

just the way it goes...

Edited by gonzo

take royal white for example....

the arguments we have had on her,would of no doubt whatsoever resulted in comming to blows in the real world...

weve since had a laugh on here about it

and im pretty sure if i met him at the match id buy him a pint...

just the way it goes...

Royal white drinks babysham itk

As he doesn't know me from Adam and yet questioned my loyalty to the club do get off your high horse