Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle Rumour

anewman

My maid's mate is a chambermaid at the Whites Hotel. She went to change the sheets in a guest's room this morning. Who emerged from the bathroom? None other than Dean Windass. YHIHF.

Edit: The guest was actually Dean Holdsworth. She was confused by a nutmeg snorting session prior to work.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Rumour doing the rounds on Saturday was that Dowie had been quizzed by a fan and said that MCCarthy had already been approached and agreed a deal in principle.

I thought it was a pile of made up shite, so it fits in with this thread pretty well.

Rumour doing the rounds on Saturday was that Dowie had been quizzed by a fan and said that MCCarthy had already been approached and agreed a deal in principle.

I thought it was a pile of made up shite, so it fits in with this thread pretty well.

I genuinely hope not.

I'd be more than happy in the unlikely event that this is true.

My maid's mate is a chambermaid at the Whites Hotel. She went to change the sheets in a guest's room this morning. Who emerged from the bathroom? None other than Dean Windass. YHIHF.

Edit: The guest was actually Dean Holdsworth. She was confused by a nutmeg snorting session prior to work.

Holdsworth brother duo in charge

Fucking hope not. Dean looks like a fat, greasy, noncey, used car salesman gangster wanna-be last time I saw him on the telly.

And that, is possibly a glimpse at the mechanics of how utter bullshit becomes 'ITK Fact' :)

Edit: That this rumour is bollocks nonwithstanding, an argument for the appointment of Deano would be we could streamline the roles of; changing room jester, shagging-about tales raconteur, style guru and team manager into one.

Edited by Youri McAnespie