Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Ipswich 2

miamiwhite

Im sorry but that lot in white shirts today were a disgrace. We win every now an again an suddenly we have the best squad in the league. Well for me id f*uck nearly all of them off they are useless!!! I do however have faith in dougie to sort this out.

According to BWFC TV at half-time, we had 39% possession in the 1st half.

At home.

To a sh*te shell-shocked Ipswich.

3 days after an away win.

What could possibly be an over-reaction ?

That was my 34th live game this season from NW Counties upwards. Plus more 'live' games on Sky. You can believe me or not, but IMHO we have the most clueless lazy namby-pamby set of poseurs I've seen anywhere at any level. Until DF can change that, he just has to try to sort out a team of the least worst players. Though I wouldn't have thought he needed to change so many from match to match. I don't envy him his job - it must have looked so different to him on paper.

Spot in namby pamby set of lazy prima donnas they don't give a shiny shite, time for a complete clear out the lot of them can fuck off, lets get a wage cap 10 k is the very maximum at this level and half should be performance related, don't give a fuck if we end up playing Bury.

Thats half the problem people thinking that piss poor players are ok really, for me, mears, alonso, mills, ream, pratley, andrews, ngog, sordell, wylde, afobe, thats 10 who are piss poor add to that davies who is past it and bogdan who is always likely to fook up and thats half a squad not up to it. I keep being told we have one of or the best squads in this league, truth is we dont.

i've felt this way for 18 months and nowt i've seen today changes it

get shut of davies

he's 'too big' in the club

he influences/dominates all we do

and he's not good enough

can't disagree

sordell is piss poor?

And when have you had the chance to form that opinion?

he has done fook all when i have seen him play for bolton, or the u/21s for that matter and has not been picked by either manager, so its obvious to most he is not up to it, either that, or he is too good to play,

Thats half the problem people thinking that piss poor players are ok really, for me, mears, alonso, mills, ream, pratley, andrews, ngog, sordell, wylde, afobe, thats 10 who are piss poor add to that davies who is past it and bogdan who is always likely to fook up and thats half a squad not up to it. I keep being told we have one of or the best squads in this league, truth is we dont.

This.

Nears was nt that bad today he really was nt.

as for Skd we did not improve when he went off.

The fault today was the managers, we had little or non possession Mavis and eagles playing out of position, chunky on the left when he came on.

At any point take off ngog or Skd, move Mavis central, chubby on the right eagles on the left, Mavis in the hole

Andrews and spearing centre.

If the manager was called Gary or Owen there would have been hanging parties out by the reebok today.