Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thrown Out For Singing

anewman

And if it was your parents people were effing and jeffing in front of?

Exactly the people that should be shoved in one side of the stadium together so they can all make no noise together.

It's already a fucking chore going to the Reebok,so to have a few miserable cunts sat next to or behind you looking like they've been photo shopped into their seat.

Why do people like that come to the match?

Surely they aren't having a good time.

Exactly the people that should be shoved in one side of the stadium together so they can all make no noise together.

It's already a fucking chore going to the Reebok,so to have a few miserable cunts sat next to or behind you looking like they've been photo shopped into their seat.

Maybe shoved together in WSU ?

so having a quiet chat with your pals and watching the game means you`re having a shit time?

people are different aren`t they? not everybody wants to listen to a group of intimidating grown men hurling insults. not everyone even has a pint.

don`t know if that was the case this time, maybe not but i know at burnley on the opening day of the season i took my 10yr old with me and we were sat 4 yds away from a group of young lads about 20ish who spent the whole match screaming obscenities at anyone and everyone, using the most disgusting foul language you could imagine, swaying around blowing booze fumes in peoples faces.jabbing people in the ribs shouting `sing up you cunt`.

if you are one of them people and you think you are doing us all a favour by `enhancing the atmosphere` well you`re not.

singing is fine, being rowdy is fine, banter is fine, screaming `you cock sucking mother fucker, i hope you fucking die of aids, you fucking piece of fucking scumbag burnely shit` in front of 10 yr olds is not fine. its intimidating and unpleasant.

theres a line somewhere and when you`re pissed you maybe misjudge it. i wasn`t there saturday so again not talking specifically about that.

I know the lads that got ejected, ( walked out ) did nought wrong, just singing

But we all know that's not allowed at what is fast becoming The real theater of shite

shite ground shite team shite fans ( sorry to say it but the vast majority are the werthers brigade ) and don't want any vocal support or enthusiastic support it is football and passions do spill over some times ffs they even chear and clap and sing at Wimbledon tennis now

like most of the lads that got ejected yesterday we grew up together and some of us bring our kids now, they will grow up together and may or may not watch Bolton as we did . been to some places and seen and did stuff that would make a best selling movie. It doesn't and never for a minute think it made you better or more entitled fan than any one else, or condone the actions of which every club has,them, nut cases.

"THE REEBOK TEN" did nothin wrong

On a different point to the stewards Bolton employ, at one match this season there was an altercation with one asian steward that got the police over, as he put it ( the language he could hear people using was an insult to him and his religion ) he tried to get a user off here arrested for it. He was in fact completely wrong in accusing the guy and did his best to get his way ,incidently, the swear word was fuckin ...I know its terrible isn't it , should be Hung drawn and quartered for that

If it continues like this with singing outlawed it will be a miserable event to go and watch Bolton sorry for long post RANT OVER!!!

Anewman, contact the club and see what they can do for you.

My parents sit in the WSU near where you were thrown out and they were saying it was ridiculous.

Apparently someone had made a complaint about the language, but why didn't the stewards just relocate you or turn a blind eye, you are at the football, you're going to hear foul language.

It's not like you were doing it in the designated family ends (WSL and NS).

If someone makes a complaint the stewards have to throw them out

the werthers brigade who possibly sit there every week

while 'lads' should be able to have their fun, so should others

anybody thinking anybody got chucked out for singing is very naive, imo

foul language

drunkenness

being abusive

would all figure in my top 5 possibles ahead of 'singing'

am i wrong?

If they don't want drunken fans don't sell beer.

Swearing. Many of times I have heard the players swear on the pitch.

Being abusive? It's part of football, find me one club in the country, sorry world that's fans don't hurl abuse at each other

• Moderators

It's true. Rather than making fucking stupid singing stands, maybe they need to designate upper tiers as Werthers brigade sactuaries and leave the lower tiers to create an atmosphere?

Not that we'll be getting any decent crowds in the near future anyway like.

Eh ? If I complain that someone is annoying me they have to be thrown out ?

Yes. It happened to a lad next to me a few years ago. Him and his father didn't renew their season ticket as a consequence.

He was a proper nice lad too and was just telling some whining old fucker to shut up (this is in the grown up bit of ESL). They went to get a steward and he was out on his ear as was his old man.

Disgusting. I told him to tell them I witnessed it all. The club never contacted me though.

Edited by no balls

Whilst it's pathetic that folk were thrown out.

surely if you want a singsong and banter you go in the Lofty Lower?

We've been in the Reebok long enough for folk to know where to sit if they want as close to the old atmosphere as possible and the west upper certainly ain't the place.

The old duffers in the WSU have sat there as they know there won't be any 'lads' there disturbing their enjoyment (unlikely at the moment i know) of the football.

Whilst it's pathetic that folk were thrown out.

surely if you want a singsong and banter you go in the Lofty Lower?

We've been in the Reebok long enough for folk to know where to sit if they want as close to the old atmosphere as possible and the west upper certainly ain't the place.

The old duffers in the WSU have sat there as they know there won't be any 'lads' there disturbing their enjoyment (unlikely at the moment i know) of the football.

maybe its the ticket offices fault as they issued around 50 tickets there

• Site Supporter

If 50 people all took a distress flare each, and created a bit of atmosphere, it would help.

As it happens, the club are throwing the only people who give enough of a shit to attempt ANYTHING out on their ear.

It won;t just be us

I fucking hate the Reebok most of the time.

Look at Stoke - I bet none of their norty forties ever get flung out.....best atmosphere in the Prem.