Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crystal Palace 0 Bolton 0

Guest bwfcdan

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

18 pages on a goalless draw at Palace ? What have I missed ?

Didn't go to Palace - too cold. Sh*tfan.

Got an alternative match lined up for tomorrow - all being well. Bit warmer too. Not sure I should mention it tho. Oh, fook it ............

Fluminense V Novo Iguacu : Rio State Championship.

Sorry lads & lasses. Enjoy the snowman building. I've got a beach round the corner............

:friends:

Obviously that half way down page 16 was stuff written since the final whistle. Therefore three pages about a 0-0 draw, 16 pages of stuff building up to the game and a bit during the game.

• Site Supporter

Happy enough with a point today and thought we did ok. Yes they missed a couple of decent chances in the 2nd half but overall thought we deserved a point.

Alonso is starting to look like a real player now, played very well. Pratley covered every blade of grass, Mears looked solid too for the most part.

Hopefully the clean sheets we've had this week are a sign of things to come. Also pleased to see Vela get another few mins even if he did do nothing.

Top following as well really all things considered

Happy enough with a point today and thought we did ok. Yes they missed a couple of decent chances in the 2nd half but overall thought we deserved a point.

Alonso is starting to look like a real player now, played very well. Pratley covered every blade of grass, Mears looked solid too for the most part.

Hopefully the clean sheets we've had this week are a sign of things to come. Also pleased to see Vela get another few mins even if he did do nothing.

Top following as well really all things considered

How was the show tonight?

Just back and very happy with a well deserved point.

Players who looked half-arsed before are now looking committed to the cause, they're looking fitter & better organised, the defence is looking more secure (2 consecutive clean sheets ) & we're now drawing games we would have lost before.

Well done Dougie.

Cwp you twat! Iv just this moment got out of that 'club'

It's good in the isn't it. I don't remember getting home. Mrs CWP wasn't happy at me getting her to pick me up from the station.....apparently I am/was a pissed up wanker.

We got in there about 8, we left at around 11.......you were in "the other room" when we left, I popped my head around he corner and told you I was going......you were a little distracted at he time though.

Anyway, 'twas a great evening............I think

Forgot to mention that pratley played well. He's not going to beat 3 men like m Davies but he does the right thing for the team. Almost bagged one with the diving header which was our best chance.

The way we played yesterday would be ideal for fighting to stay up in the prem. something coyle couldn't set up. However, do teams get promoted by grinding out results. Hmmmm not often. Majority of promoted teams are those who blow away the league.