Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fuck Off

globaldiver

No different than us having to play 2 of the relegated teams and 2 local derbies in our first few games.

Fuck off Moyes, making excuses already for when Man Utd are off the pace after the first month of the season.

What the fuck is he whinging about, the fixtures mean that in their last 30 odd games, they only have to play Liverpool, City and Chelsea once each.

Cunt

Hope they lose every fucking game, he loses his job and the bastards have a merry go round of managers fucking the club up a bit more with every appointment and then slip into oblivion. Every game lost with a dubious penalty in 98th minute against them as well.

Cunts.

Sounds like a very worried man.

Who ever took the job on after Ferguson was always going to have an impossible mission. I think he'll just about see the season out for them and then be turfed out in favour of a "big name" manager

He'll also probably age about 10 years in the next 10 months as well.

United will probably be looking at finishing outside the top 2 this season, and I'll bet that's not happened very often in the last 20 years

Hope they lose every fucking game, he loses his job and the bastards have a merry go round of managers fucking the club up a bit more with every appointment and then slip into oblivion. Every game lost with a dubious penalty in 98th minute against them as well.

Cunts.

This

Would be fucking hilarious to see them mid-table. I really think Moyes could struggle this year and it will be brilliant to see, especially if Rooney fucks off right at the end of the window and they have a couple of injuries to key players.

I remember in the season we was relegated we had to start with QPR away, Man City at home, Liverpool away, Man Utd at home, Norwich at home, Arsenal away and Chelsea at home.

Trying getting points out of that with the squad we had, Moyes. What a cunt.

• Moderators

I remember in the season we was relegated we had to start with QPR away, Man City at home, Liverpool away, Man Utd at home, Norwich at home, Arsenal away and Chelsea at home.

the squad were fine

it was the manager that was the problem

Exactly, we had a terribly hard start after an ending to a season that saw us lose 5 games in a row and Holden, then the pre-season we lose Chungy to a broken leg.

Try losing RVP and Carrick all season, your team is way better than ours was also, you're champions, you shouldn't be scared of any team.

Our start was mixed in with all the bad luck we had, along with Coyle becoming a terrible Bolton manager, what have you got to worry about, if Rooney will stay? if proven goalscorers can fill his shoes like Hernandez? try replacing Lee and Holden in our team and then complain.

Edited by Didledee

• Moderators

Well didn't take him long to act like them arrogant feckers.

I would love nothing more than for them to fail massively, and Robby Martin to prove that Moyes was pulling the wool over everyone's eyes for 10 years.

10 years is a long time to fool everyone

not sure how he managed it, if not by getting good league positions?

how would martinez prove moyes is shit, by doing an even better job? or worse? or the same?

The fixtures are not random. Every club has limited scope to influence them. United always do so, because the date of the SuperLeague Final, played on their ground, fixes a weekend when they will be away (and therefore City will be at home).

This season they are away on 4 of the 6 weekends after CL group matches, not none (as happened a couple of seasons ago).

I recall Wenger bemoaning the number of derbies Arsenal had when there were 8 London clubs in the PL, but he didn't moan about the fact that they didn't play outside London for 3 months.

But the main thing is, it's a sign of weakness from United's new manager and therefore a very good thing.

10 years is a long time to fool everyone

not sure how he managed it, if not by getting good league positions?

how would martinez prove moyes is shit, by doing an even better job? or worse? or the same?

He managed it by spending money, and paying good wages. Along with a good accademy, and this is the key, given planty of time by the charman.

He worked no Miracles.

If Martinez ends up finishing the same, then you cant say that "Moyes punched above his weight" or "Moyes has worked Miracles"