Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn 4 Wanderers 1

DaisyHWanderer

Mears. Granted I've only seen highlights but on numerous occasions he was nowhere to be seen whilst Blackburn attacked.

Why was tierney dropped.

From the match memories. That was because Mears playing right as in right back and right midfield. With pratley centre mid preference and freedmans insistence on being narrow, and medo and spearing not existing some times this means pratley was dragged inside alot leaving Mears on his own

Finally watched the highlights today

We looked very reasonable going forward.

We looked fucking awful at the back.

Just done the same and I agree

Beckford still looks like he has no confidence (thought the goal midweek would change that but no....)

Baptiste had a mare at LB but then that's likely I suppose

Don't get having Tierney on the bench if he's not fully fit. You either start him so if he's injured we replace him, or just don't bother at all

The worrying thing is that the whole episode on Saturday was very, very Coyle-esque

Beckford still looks like he has no confidence (thought the goal midweek would change that but no....)

Don't get having Tierney on the bench if he's not fully fit. You either start him so if he's injured we replace him, or just don't bother at all

The worrying thing is that the whole episode on Saturday was very, very Coyle-esque

Teetotalling dour scots revert to type

Is our u21 left back (Kellet I think) that much off the standard of our current back 4 that its worth moving our arguably best defender so far (tallest dwarf I know) out of position so not only are we shit at left back, but we're also now shit at right back?

Personally if he's anywhere close to being good enough, and if Baptistes left back cameo is out current back up then it's not hard, then he should be the back up left back for me and then there doesn't need to be as much shuffling about

Several things recently have begun to look a bit Coyle-esque. I'm worried, for one.

• Site Supporter

Is our u21 left back (Kellet I think) that much off the standard of our current back 4 that its worth moving our arguably best defender so far (tallest dwarf I know) out of position so not only are we shit at left back, but we're also now shit at right back?

I've seen him play a few times. went tonight for U21 game. I don't honestly think he's close to stepping up to first team.