Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn 4 Wanderers 1

DaisyHWanderer

Freedman has said what many suspect.

Someone asked why seemingly shit and broke clubs an do so well. The answer is a team full of players up for it and desperate to move on up.

We probably have players more keen on movimg on out or having an easy life.

Knight

Chungy

Pratley

Ngog

Are the obvious names.

I'd possibly suspect Bogdan too and the rarely playing mob (Mears, Mills, Ream etc)

He has a team of decent players, but not a team of players up for the fight. Watching Forest last week at Watford, every player battled and tracked back. That's what you need. It's what Freedman wants and isn't getting.

He needs to sort it and fast.

• Site Supporter

40 games left, I for one don't do kneejerk dickhead reactions.

Frankly, I preferred it when we only had 5/6000 turning up. We seem to have gathered 10,000 happy clappers who have it in their heads we should be pushing for the champions league.

• Site Supporter

Frankly, I preferred it when we only had 5/6000 turning up. We seem to have gathered 10,000 happy clappers who have it in their heads we should be pushing for the champions league.

That's bollocks and you know it. I have been around watching the whites for 50 years; yes we have had poor sides plus ups and downs. Its the way we are declining when a good manager could have prevented this decline

The decision to take of Ngog and no Beckford beggars belief. Its stinks of the old pals act. From what I've seen Beckford offers fuck all. How many game's does he get? Sick of managers picking there favourites. And the system doesn't work Dougie! Narrow negative diamond shite. Dont invite teams cause we cant defend. We started the game with one right winger playing and two on the bench. Not one on the fuckin right. Fuckin shambles. We look a bad side at the moment.

• Site Supporter

That's bollocks and you know it. I have been around watching the whites for 50 years; yes we have had poor sides plus ups and downs. Its the way we are declining when a good manager could have prevented this decline

<gives up and goes to Behind The Stands>

Guest bwfcdan

Shambolic performance today, disgrace the way fans booed Knight. Fact is the likes of Wheater were 10x worse.

Still have complete faith in Freedman though, he won't stand for that shite today.

Good following from the Wanderers as usual though.

78hs.jpg

Absolute bollocks statement.

The greatest worry for me by an absolute mile is I see not one sign of a game plan. I really can't see what we are trying to do.

We are absolutely clueless when we get a throw in. No idea what to do. Not a clue!

Goal kicks anything can happen.

Are those things down to players not being up to it or down to freedman? Has to be freedman for me.

Pratley should not be hounded, he's scored two goals already and if played behind the front pair will get 12-15

Lad is playing out of position on wing.

Medo and spearing are not working together as a 2. One of them with pratley way forward for me

It's time for the adults to talk now.

the opinions of a puerile, pointless fucking virgin like you are truly vacuous.

If you want to start, make your next response a fucking good one.

I have spent more time in football stadiums than you have gazing forlornly at bikini shots of your female family members. You fucking fringe. :thumbsup:

Diving in as last man in a 50/50 is bonkers

Why are you arguing about whether he was responsible for the fourth or not? Where you the guy who said he had a good game at Forest ? He has cost us and will continue to cost us goals, he is garbage and so has Wheater been before you start. Well done you didn't boo him, have one of Diddles blue Peter badges but he should not be anywhere near that first team, never mind captain. That's all that matters

Basic errors from start to finish. Can't even make 10 yard passes to our own players. Pratley poor pass caused the first, medo the second. I thought medo was garbage all game. Ngog should have broke the net to make it 2-2. The issue is with all players, who collectively were not good enough. They showed little desire or little commitment. For our fans to single out individuals is dreadful as no player can say they played well. Win as a team, lose as a team. Quite interesting that freedman on the radio was still intimating we had players on big contracts he wanted rid of, as they were too comfy. His hands are tied until they get rid. It's going to be a long season!