Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Number 1?

coppullwhite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think their confidence gets that way?

I don't know maybe a relegation, but he also has no control over his defence, no command, no authority, all good and well saying leave the kid alone but he's made an absolute horror today and hes had long enough to prove himself, ngog is another one but don't even get me going on that waste of spunk

Lonergan hasn't even played the last few reserve games so not convinced he'd be the answer. It's obvious Bogdan's confidence is shot to pieces, but dropping him would just about finish him off.

Don't forget Ian Walker came up with a far worse cock up against us for Leicester and ended up playing for us in Europe.

Apparently it was Freedman's fault anyway.

Lonergan hasn't even played the last few reserve games so not convinced he'd be the answer. It's obvious Bogdan's confidence is shot to pieces, but dropping him would just about finish him off.

Apparently it was Freedman's fault anyway.

Go on I will bite.

DF is the Manager of this total shambles and therefore is totally accountable.

Today is the first game this season where I believe we deserved to win but didn't?

Its the worst start in over 100 years.

Need I go on.

Farcical doesn't even come close and yet people still make excuses.

I am extremely disappointed that DF hasn't been sacked this evening and firmly believe that he would have been had we not equalised.

By his own admission this was a MUST WIN game.

What excuses will we hear this week I wonder?

Go on I will bite.

DF is the Manager of this total shambles and therefore is totally accountable.

Today is the first game this season where I believe we deserved to win but didn't?

Its the worst start in over 100 years.

Need I go on.

Farcical doesn't even come close and yet people still make excuses.

I am extremely disappointed that DF hasn't been sacked this evening and firmly believe that he would have been had we not equalised.

By his own admission this was a MUST WIN game.

What excuses will we hear this week I wonder?

I meant specifically Bogdan's mistake. Folk going nuts at Freedman in the immediate aftermath of the goal as if he used a Jedi mind trick to get the lad to let it through his legs. If people are going to mad at DF then at least do it at a point where he's had a direct effect on what's happening at that point (though the booing of Knight coming on was nothing short of embarrassing).

All good and well saying let's get behind him, the fans booing him.and chanting Andy lonergan wasn't on at all, but the lad needs to go back to basics, if a striker or defender isn't performing they get dropped, why shouldn't a goalkeeper? Dougies chopped and changed everywhere else, 'even said today his concentration let's him down

I was more annoyed at the fact we must have played neRly ten minutes second half with ten men.

How long does it take to get a sub on ?

There was a long spell when Spraring was being treated; looked like the physio and doc were talking over earpieces....Danns looked ready to come on but Spearing made it back

All dealt with well

Tierney was only 2 mins max; it looked innocuous at first AND he was off the pitch

There's not a lot we could have done better with either; it was just sheer bad luck