Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Multi Cultural Britain

Smiley

• Moderators

A brothel was found above Cash For Clothes in Tonge Fold I hear, run by Rumanians wives where girls looking far too young worked whilst the husbands were in Corals. Nothing reported here though, don't know why??

Anyone sticking it to a Romanian must be gagging for a shag.

Another Catholic priest awaiting sentencing 21 charges of underage sex and child rape, He pleaded guilty to all charges.

Fucking hell I hope I don't live near any christians

Well if i can't live near Christians,Muslims Eastern Europeans or Elephants I might have to become a Hermit

Don't read up on it or you'll just get angry. Rotten from the top down.

I have read up on it and I was angry, It.s one of the reasons why I get so annoyed at blatant racism, there is evil and "Badness" in all walks of life It's just the bigots who believe it.s just the "Foreigners" that are guilty. 

You're all fuckin racist, let anyone come in

Just don't live next door to me in the words of an MP

very true got an auntie who calls me a bigot and racist for my views on Asians,she has never lived in the same area or gone to the same school where it was 50/50. People are quick to pull that card from their neighbourhoods where there's no ethnics.

very true got an auntie who calls me a bigot and racist for my views on Asians,she has never lived in the same area or gone to the same school where it was 50/50. People are quick to pull that card from their neighbourhoods where there's no ethnics.

My next door neighbour is Eastern European, He worked 3 jobs to save enough money so he could buy the Rivington Bar and Grill. He works 7 days a week and does not get home till gone 12 every night.His tax and Vat bills are eye watering.

Across the road we have a Muslim family, When I was In the ICU dept of Hope Hospital they took my wife to visit me any time she asked and would not take a penny.

So i live in an area with Immigrants, Making your last statement null and void. 

There's loads of foreign sorts live round my way. Those I've met have been decent sorts.

The Little Somali girl always comes and says hi to the dog when we walk past even though her jam is petrified of it.

Can't say I've ever had a problem with 'ethnics'

My next door neighbour is Eastern European, He worked 3 jobs to save enough money so he could buy the Rivington Bar and Grill. He works 7 days a week and does not get home till gone 12 every night.His tax and Vat bills are eye watering.

Across the road we have a Muslim family, When I was In the ICU dept of Hope Hospital they took my wife to visit me any time she asked and would not take a penny.

So i live in an area with Immigrants, Making your last statement null and void.

good for you your one of the lucky ones,now try living up walmersley road in bury during the early 90s I think your opinion would soon change

Got family and friends from up that way. Spent loads of time up there (hornby street area especially) in my life It's hardly the ghetto.

really try further up where the groomers hung out in royal avenue next to clearance park,like I said it was 90s and Asians round there made it very uncomfortable for some horrible place to live

really try further up where the groomers hung out in royal avenue next to clearance park,like I said it was 90s and Asians round there made it very uncomfortable for some horrible place to live

Spent a lot of the 90s in a kayak in Clarence Park lido amongst the detritus and pond scum. And plenty of time on the play area in my younger years.

Never had an issue. Maybe I was lucky

good for you your one of the lucky ones,now try living up walmersley road in bury during the early 90s I think your opinion would soon change

I have lived in loads of areas, and in all honesty I can say the worst area was devoid of any minorities, it was just full of "Salt of the earth English" My car window was put in twice by a scamp of a next door neighbour, when i threatened to "Rip his fucking head off" The police were called and i was told that i was not allowed to touch him even though he was 18. Nowt said about my car though.We lasted a couple of months and returned to Bolton.

I have lived in loads of areas, and in all honesty I can say the worst area was devoid of any minorities, it was just full of "Salt of the earth English" My car window was put in twice by a scamp of a next door neighbour, when i threatened to "Rip his fucking head off" The police were called and i was told that i was not allowed to touch him even though he was 18. Nowt said about my car though.We lasted a couple of months and returned to Bolton.

well we have had different experiences by the sounds of it,just gets to me when you say something about Asians your jumped all over straight away

well we have had different experiences by the sounds of it,just gets to me when you say something about Asians your jumped all over straight away

I think the issue is when they're all tarred with the same brush - so to speak.

Edited by DazBob