Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oscar Pissflaps

Bobcat

That picture of the naked lass with the hairy beaver hack sawing some tied up and bruised blokes head off is pretty grim.

Think that 3 men 1 hammer video still takes some beating mind.

Oh and that tramp with flesh eating maggots in his socks.

Pistorius will get off the premed murder charge I think. The state haven't proven their case. They've shown Pistorius to almost certainly be telling porkies, but what they haven't done is proven their case against him.

It isn't up to the defendant to prove their innocence but the prosecution to prove they are guilty, which they haven't done.

Not sure about culpable homicide. If the judge finds him not guilty of premed murder she is saying he didn't know who was behind the door, but he knew or thought someone was. Pretty hard to get off that I think. Whats the sentence for that?

• Members

am I the only one not arsed about this whole thing

it's only because he's no legs that it's getting so much media attention

fuck him

someone being shot in SA shocker

The news coverage is fucking ridiculous. I mute it now when trial report comes on.

FFS there have to be more newsworthy items than this around.

• Moderators

the prosecuter are making it pretty clear he knew that she was behind the door and that he shot through it, knowing it was her, because they'd had an argument and he's a crazy fucker

he's going down

oscar is trying to say he had no idea it was her and making up stories

the defence are proving he's full of shit

once they do that, he's going down for killing her

he's getting off nowt, hopefully

• Moderators

Pistorius will get off the premed murder charge I think. The state haven't proven their case. They've shown Pistorius to almost certainly be telling porkies, but what they haven't done is proven their case against him.

It isn't up to the defendant to prove their innocence but the prosecution to prove they are guilty, which they haven't done.

Not sure about culpable homicide. If the judge finds him not guilty of premed murder she is saying he didn't know who was behind the door, but he knew or thought someone was. Pretty hard to get off that I think. Whats the sentence for that?

the prosecuter are making it pretty clear he knew that she was behind the door and that he shot through it, knowing it was her, because they'd had an argument and he's a crazy fucker

he's going down

• Moderators

The news coverage is fucking ridiculous. I mute it now when trial report comes on.

FFS there have to be more newsworthy items than this around.

this is an ace time to be watching the news

mayalysian plan, ukraine, oscar

great viewing

he's going down

I agree that of course he did it deliberately...but where is the proof?

The prosecution have shown his story is ridiculous. That doesn't prove he knew she was behind the door. The evidence is in their favour but I still think they haven't proven anything conclusively.

Hope he goes down, but you just never know with a judge. If it was a jury he'd be absolutely dead in the water!

Edited by bwfcfan5

• Moderators

I agree that of course he did it deliberately...but where is the proof?

he gave his side of the story and said he didn't know it was her

once they prove he's lying, then he's nailed

if you walk up to a door and shoot it 4 times when you know some one is behind it, in a bathroom that size, you're not trying to scare them

chuck in the character background that he's got an itchy trigger finger, was a bit of a bully towards her and generally won't accept responsibility for anything he does

with all that, you've got a guy who knew what he was doing - so he goes down, for killing her