Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oscar Pissflaps

Bobcat

Just been watching a bit on BBC News 24. I might be well behind the times here, but his bathroom hasn't got any windows.

Is he suggesting that he woke up and heard a noise from the bathroom which he presumed was burglars who were either a) robbing his Mach 3 or B) having a quick shit before robbing the rest of his house.

How come they tried to make him look at photo's of her exploded skull? Was it just to see his reaction? I don't get it.

Cos he keeps referring to it as an accident and won't accept he meant to kill anyone. Prosecution showed a video of him shooting water melons on a shooting range then showed him her head. Idea is to show that he knows guns kill people and he knowingly shot someone through a door. Whether he knew who was there he shot someone who had not threatened him in any way. Think it is their manslaughter backup in case they don't get him for murder.

Edited by bwfcfan5

How come they tried to make him look at photo's of her exploded skull? Was it just to see his reaction? I don't get it.

To give the big girl's blouse something proper to cry about. Plus I liked the way he segued from shooting the watermelons. Nice touch that, very Law & Order.

Yes, radio 4 are loving this trial.

Even without his legs on, I'm not convinced he would fit in that bath

Very good! :-)

Do you think the idea with the watermelon was to try to get him to such a state of emotional distress that he broke and confessed? Seemed like that to me while I was watching it. Also, does the South African court system seem a bit amateurish to you?

She's got back in bed, can't be arsed with his soft on so he's had a go at her and she's fucked off to the bathroom in a girly strop.

He's then slid his arse along the carpet like a dog with an itchy cutter, and shouted at her to 'open the door and get on the love stick, ho!'

She's shouted 'fuck off spaz' so he's slid back for his hand cannon and shot her to death, got rid of the soft on by wanking in her pants, tried to go back to sleep, but can't  because he realises he needs a Dad piss, can't get in the bathroom because she's slumped behind the door (the selfish bitch) so he smashes it open with a cricket bat.

He then thinks 'fuck, there a dead ho in the bathroom - I'll do what we always do, box it off with plod and blame it on one of them n*ggers'.

Case shut.

PMSL :thumbsup: