Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super Mosque - Astley Bridge

DazBob

• Site Supporter

I felt a bit sorry for that lad, against my better judgement, I'm not a fan of this type of singling out of idiots partaking in idiotic behaviours via videos published on the internet...

He could be an absolute c*nt, but I'd rather wager he was easily led (and pissed as a newt) - either way he's got his card marked and his notoriety will precede him for a long while yet.

It is funny though. What was he actually trying to say?

Just to add a counter argument to that. There was an argument put forward by opponents of planning applications that there weren't as many against respondents as they were afraid of backlash when their complaint was published on line.

• Members

All planning applications are public files and therefore any information whether it be plans, consult responses and objections or support are available for all to see. There is no requirement for councils to publish the information on the Internet though the majority do. The excuse used by bolton council is bullocks. The only responses that get deleted are those that are racist/defamatory or use bad language. It's not hard to spot. Our council has a shit IT system but checking responses works well as each case officer gets the responses to check. It takes ten minutes in a morning. Before I'm due another brew