Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Champ Manager Stats

superjohnmcginlay

See we've been at the forefront checking Champ manager stats for players now the big boys are following suit!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28738388

People won't believe it, but this has been happening for a while.

I'm sure it was Everton that come out and said the reference the database frequently.

That nob Collymore had a paddy about it on his radio show and twitter a while back.

Edited by Ryan

• Moderators

I'm sure it was Everton that come out and said the reference the database frequently.

That nob Collymore had a paddy about it on his radio show and twitter a while back.

aye, def seem to remember Moyes being the one who said he did this back when he was there

The original creators were Evertonians, do gave us exclusivity with the database.

The original creators were Evertonians, do gave us exclusivity with the database.

Paul and Oliver Collyer. Great men. I remember we had Andy walker as a original back screen on the first game. Not bad considering we were 3rd division and it only had 6 screen shots!

Paul and Oliver Collyer. Great men. I remember we had Andy walker as a original back screen on the first game. Not bad considering we were 3rd division and it only had 6 screen shots!

I prefer the old champ man to the newer footy man format. Not got into any of the new ones.