• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• radcliffewhite1

• Zico

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Funny how your green and gold shit died a death when they started to win things again. Something similar kicks off again when they've now won fuck all for years. Strange how all those Sky Reds an

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

You know his views on that😀

Aye, fair play to him, think I’d of baled at 6k. In fact I baled out at £460 on Saturday. 😂

Edited by Mounts Kipper
3 hours ago, Good Knee said:

That top scorer only bent his fingers back about 4 weeks ago , I'd er yanked em back into place there and then soft twat and whilst I'm at it why did he need a stretcher?

He was given entonox for pain relief.

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Wowzers 

Hardly one for the purists. Birmingham beat Stoke 2-0 and has just 38% possession and made less than 150 passes.

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

Hardly one for the purists. Birmingham beat Stoke 2-0 and has just 38% possession and made less than 150 passes.

Did yon mon take kick off?

16 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

I'd love to stick a big fat Carrot 🥕  up his snide veggie bumhole, what a cunt!

And the same goes for all them twats who went down there supporting them, including Thogbollox!Screenshot_20190119-190133.thumb.jpg.fc6536724190beacb75d66bc53daf67b.jpg

Why’s he a cunt? Helped get rid of ken. Can think of plenty more deserving than him of that title even if he is a veggie 

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

😀that’s your United obsession making you chat 

Haha never liked him at pne. I don’t rate him but as discussed before in reality there are few good managers

4 hours ago, tomski said:

Why’s he a cunt? Helped get rid of ken. Can think of plenty more deserving than him of that title even if he is a veggie 

He is a cunt

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Maddison just posted this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNklquxj7ZI/

Wish him well, had a feeling all the brashness, flamboyance & tattoos were to mask insecurities. Maybe if he took a few months off & came back to us in August he might feel refreshed. 

If he can't find any joy in doing the thing he dreamt of then he is clearly in a dark place so whatever he decides to do I sincerely hope he finds inner peace. 

46 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Wba escape or too late

Think they've left it a bit too late unless there's a major feck up by the teams just above the relegation zone.

Tell you what goes to show when things fall his way what a decent manager Allardyce can be.