Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

K O

RONNIE PHILLIPS

Spoke to one of the main sponsors at Blackpool today.

He said the players had nowhere to train last week as common edge was unplayable,as was the pitch on Bloomfield road, so the players had to do fitness work in the hotel gym.

Only Jamie O'hara bothered and the rest of players decided to lie about playing on their phones. O'Hara took exception to this and laid into them,a massive brawl broke out between him/coaching staff and various other players.

I was also told before the season started,the ground staff fitted some kind of runner bonding thingy beneath the pitch. Oyston ordered it to be taken out for no other reason but to sabotage the playing surface.

There were less than 4k on last night.

Spoke to one of the main sponsors at Blackpool today.

He said the players had nowhere to train last week as common edge was unplayable,as was the pitch on Bloomfield road, so the players had to do fitness work in the hotel gym.

Only Jamie O'hara bothered and the rest of players decided to lie about playing on their phones. O'Hara took exception to this and laid into them,a massive brawl broke out between him/coaching staff and various other players.

I was also told before the season started,the ground staff fitted some kind of runner bonding thingy beneath the pitch. Oyston ordered it to be taken out for no other reason but to sabotage the playing surface.

There were less than 4k on last night.

I feel sorry for Blackpool. Don't give a shit about the way they cheered etc. Football fans don't deserve this

I feel sorry for Blackpool. Don't give a shit about the way they cheered etc. Football fans don't deserve this

Me too. Well, one of them anyway. Lad I work with, been following them all his life and up to this season he'd only missed something like 10 games home and away in the last 6 or 7 years.

Crazy thing is, he's still following them home and away, but actually wanting them to lose now. He just wants them to plummet as quickly as possible until KO finally goes and then they can start again. Whilst Oyston is still there, the only future they can see is an extremely bleak one.

Edited by DazBob

"This morning i have been down to Blackpool Central Police Station to report harassment against myself and my fiancé.

I have received a few phone calls over the last 3 months with various threats. I was not too bothered about them as I know the game and just got rid of that particular phone number.

I hadn't had anything up until Wednesday this week when a car containing 4/5 men followed me up my street and to my flat. When I turned and looked at them they drove off.

On Thursday night my fiancé was followed from getting off the bus by a similarly described car which frightened her.

I was going to report it then but I know it is nigh on impossible to do anything without proof or a registration plate so I left it and asked her to stop at her mothers for a few days.

In the early hours of this morning around 03:00, the buzzer rang on my second floor flat. I answered the phone to be greeted with the message "Leave the Oyston's alone or you're a dead man".

This is too much now so I have reported it and I am heading back to the station at 14:00 to hand in full statements.

This is low even by their standards. If you are reading this Mr Oyston, I will not stop in my attempt to clear my name against your ridiculous accusations and no amount of intimidation will work. you've shown your real hand now and it's pathetic!"

Just remind me, what division were Blackpool in and for how long when Oystons took over? I've being going to Bloomfield since 1970's and it has always been a shithole they have never spent any money on their ground and training facilities since Stanley Matthews was playing, in fact the stadium, for home fans at least,is now is better than its ever been. 

Anyway they deserve each other and I am looking forward to sending the satsuma cunts down. I hope Wigan too butI bet this is the team that we will not be playing again for a very long time. Good