Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

A bit of a generalisation there.

Let's take an example like garrp. He's not got a season ticket, but goes to every game he can.

Goes to more away games than most of our fans, but might struggle to get one for this game.

As he lives/works in London, a season ticket isn't really going to work for him, but shouldn't he get one for this game?

On the other side of the coin re: season ticket holders.

It's a piss poor effort if these tickets go on open sale.

5,500 tickets between 12,000 season ticket holders and the club will drop you off, surely they should sell out?

I'll get Garrp a ticket if he wants one no worries ........ The Darlington dozen will be on in a bit crying hard luck

I'll get Garrp a ticket if he wants one no worries ........ The Darlington dozen will be on in a bit crying hard luck

there you go, Traf, now you don't need to worry about 1 less of the handful of people who are could lose out due to not having season tickets.

No point in getting Garrp a ticket, he won't make it the game... Just saying

Edited by Elvis

On the other side of the coin re: season ticket holders.

It's a piss poor effort if these tickets go on open sale.

5,500 tickets between 12,000 season ticket holders and the club will drop you off, surely they should sell out?

Weren't there loads of season ticket holders who didn't go to the semi-final against Stoke because they were waiting for the final instead?

We could go one better then half and half scarves and get thirds.. bolton/celtic/liverpool they'll sell like hotcakes.

Great idea Ghana. A bit like Paul Daniels appearing on Parkinson with Clint Eastwood and Dustin Hoffman. We're magic we are.