Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

Blimey they went quick!!!!

Posted: Sun 11 Jan 2015  

Author: @OfficialBWFC 

Confirmation of Anfield sell-out 

Tickets for Wanderers’ trip to face Liverpool on 24th January have now sold out. 

The club have sold their full 5,500  allocation ahead of the visit to Anfield 

However, as of Sunday morning, there remains limited travel available for the trip, priced at £0 per person and is scheduled to leave Macron Stadium at 14:30pm. 

Fans are encouraged to book their place as soon as possible however to avoid disappointment. 

To book travel, please visit Bolton Central in person, ring 0844 871 2932 or visit the club's online ticketing website by CLICKING HERE. 

Just increased the value of my 4 tickets. Now £250 each   :whistle:

Edited by freds dad

• Site Supporter

Our designated buyer is old so will have been up at the crack of dawn like old people do, hopefully.

If your designated buyer was who I expect it is he hold the record for length of time taken between getting to till and leaving the till. He had a bloody shopping list!

If your designated buyer was who I expect it is he hold the record for length of time taken between getting to till and leaving the till. He had a bloody shopping list!

He likes things done right & that takes time! The ticket office staff know him & I'd imagine they love it when he goes :D