Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

I've just order 4 tickets online and it assigned the same season ticket reference to them all and the transaction went through fine :)

Yet for the coach tickets, you have to assign a different client reference to each ticket. Brilliant!!

Selling the 26 quid ones first. I asked for the 27 quid ones thinking that extra quid means you dont get them seats at the back where you have to be on your knees to see the other goal, but apparently not.

If I were to get lumbered with back row tickets I really would have preferred to watch on telly

Yes, I had 4 CRN to get 4, but it let me buy as many as I wanted with just the 1 CRN.

Wanderers in ticket fook up shocker!

Or is it Ticketmasters faulty software?

Not even showing ticket options when I log on.

Selling the 26 quid ones first. I asked for the 27 quid ones thinking that extra quid means you dont get them seats at the back where you have to be on your knees to see the other goal, but apparently not.

If I were to get lumbered with back row tickets I really would have preferred to watch on telly

Online it would only let me buy the expensive ones. I assume I won't be in those shite seats at the back

• Members

Blimey they went quick!!!!

Posted: Sun 11 Jan 2015  

Author: @OfficialBWFC 

Confirmation of Anfield sell-out 

Tickets for Wanderers’ trip to face Liverpool on 24th January have now sold out. 

The club have sold their full 5,500  allocation ahead of the visit to Anfield 

However, as of Sunday morning, there remains limited travel available for the trip, priced at £0 per person and is scheduled to leave Macron Stadium at 14:30pm. 

Fans are encouraged to book their place as soon as possible however to avoid disappointment. 

To book travel, please visit Bolton Central in person, ring 0844 871 2932 or visit the club's online ticketing website by CLICKING HERE. 

Jesus Christ Almighty. Never again. On the lash big time last night, me giving it charlie big time - don't worry I'll get the tickets lads.

5 adults, 1 senior and 6 kids tickets. Client references all over the place.

I'm going for a lie down.