Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Margaret Thatcher Day

Boby Brno

If people stop "breeding", as you delightfully put it, how many businesses go bust?

you've missed my point entirely. there's clearly more than enough as shown with the surge for school places so why should there still be an incentive/benefit given to breeders to keep doing it? That was why it was started after all.

It is. The other half works at a school where some of the kids are permanently zonked out as a consequence of this. Not in Bolton I hasten to add.  

So the parents get £60 per week per kid as well as the free prescription for the Ritalin?

Just curious as there are many genuine cases were it should be administered but then there are also many where little

Johnny wont behave simply because his body is stuffed full of e numbers from his diet of ready meals, pizza, crisps, sweets, chocolate, cola and microchips.

People get paid for having kids with ADHD?

Shit me.

Fair enough for those with severe issues who require constant care and attention, what about those who just need a slap, a break from the E numbers, or perhaps a stable home environment and who are showing signs of ADHD but in actual fact they're just a little cunt?

What sort of cut do the car showrooms get from these motobility schemes? My mother went to a garage a little while ago & walked out as they weren't interested but she noted they were keeping the couple getting one on motobility happy enough. I told her it was her own fault fif looking at a Ford but still.