Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

• Moderators

ben reports we've cut agent spend again, but still 4th highest in the division

the dickhead, lov writer, trust cheerleader has his usual moan in the comments

all guesswork and sly digs at the andersons

some folk really should stop digging

just makes em look even bigger cocks

Smurf fella keeps pretending he knows of some massive behind the scenes conspiracy, then when challenged won't actually produce anything.

What happened is he, and a few of the other LoV people spoke to Dean Holdsworth ages back who probably fed them a few half truths and half baked stories and they think that they have the inside scoop on the club and the Andersons.

Think the details of the blumarble loan leaking out floored them a bit as they'd been trying to blame Anderson for that mess. Then had to suddenly backtrack.

Smurf fella keeps pretending he knows of some massive behind the scenes conspiracy, then when challenged won't actually produce anything.

What happened is he, and a few of the other LoV people spoke to Dean Holdsworth ages back who probably fed them a few half truths and half baked stories and they think that they have the inside scoop on the club and the Andersons.

Think the details of the blumarble loan leaking out floored them a bit as they'd been trying to blame Anderson for that mess. Then had to suddenly backtrack.

I make you right. Smurf and his ST/LOV bum chums backed the wrong horse big style.

They have short memories of how a bad owner and chairman can properly fuck things up and should look at Blackburn and Blackpool if they want to see owners rush don't give a fuck and just want to rinse the club.

Our business in January says all you need to know about the Andersons. If it all comes off and we go up, it will be as good a master stroke as signing McGinlay and David Lee in 1992.

I make you right. Smurf and his ST/LOV bum chums backed the wrong horse big style.

They have short memories of how a bad owner and chairman can properly fuck things up and should look at Blackburn and Blackpool if they want to see owners rush don't give a fuck and just want to rinse the club.

Our business in January says all you need to know about the Andersons. If it all comes off and we go up, it will be as good a master stroke as signing McGinlay and David Lee in 1992.

thats pretty much it. they are fuming that they can't play football club without any investment. 

I really hope KA makes millions out of us because he can only do that by us being successful. 

• Moderators

They've put themselves up as the Supporters Trust, with the actual aim of owning the club. Now they are stuck with fuck all and no exit strategy. They are totally and utterly pointless, as we can see, their Twitter feed is now just retweeting Marc Iles and wishing John Gope-Fenepej happy birthday.

They've put themselves up as the Supporters Trust, with the actual aim of owning the club. Now they are stuck with fuck all and no exit strategy. They are totally and utterly pointless, as we can see, their Twitter feed is now just retweeting Marc Iles and wishing John Gope-Fenepej happy birthday.

I don't think it is too late for them to reinvent themselves....it just needs a complete overhaul, removing of the current crop and getting people who actually want to see the club do well. 

This. I backed the idea of a Supporters Trust.  But early on it became apparent that the organisers were not interested in people who had genuine skills to support the Trust and instead wanted a closed shop to try and grab control of the club. Some in the ST are totally opposed to private ownership of football clubs. They couldn't care less about watching a successful team in a new stadium, they are politically motivated idealists, hell bent on seeing us flounder in the lower leagues or non-league so long as nobody with private resources and cash is involved with the club. 

The ST have been a massive let down. They had people's interest but blew it with their agenda the new board and spitting their dummy out when they weren't seen as the important supporters club. Im no longer a member as they don't seem to want the same things I do

. I'm no longer a member as they don't seem to want the same things I do

It'll be interesting to see how many members they have when they next ask for £10 (if that's what they're going to do, unless it was just a 1 off thing)

I don't know a great deal about them, but anything that comes out does seem to be very negative.

I presume there are still some who think it's critical the club have an ST though - it would be interesting to hear their thoughts, with regards to if they're happy with the ST in it's current form

• Site Supporter

It'll be interesting to see how many members they have when they next ask for £10 (if that's what they're going to do, unless it was just a 1 off thing)

I don't know a great deal about them, but anything that comes out does seem to be very negative.

I presume there are still some who think it's critical the club have an ST though - it would be interesting to hear their thoughts, with regards to if they're happy with the ST in it's current form

Nowt wrong with having an st- so long as it is fit for purpose. Otherwise its not really an st.

Anyhow, a couple of wins and ken will reveal his hand and we'll be wanking over massive Chinese investment or some such.

A Supporters Trust is a safety net, let them run it in the background as just that if it is ever needed the right folk will come forward and the legal framework is in place to save the club should the worst ever happen. They can have my £10 every year as long as that ensures the club continues to exist should the unthinkable happen.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

A Supporters Trust is a safety net, let them run it in the background as just that if it is ever needed the right folk will come forward and the legal framework is in place to save the club should the worst ever happen. They can have my £10 every year as long as that ensures the club continues to exist should the unthinkable happen.

The thing is Mounts all this needs to be in place. not just done if it happens. 

as it stands it is a totally pointless entity. 

A supporters trust is a good idea but it also needs the right people to run it

One without the other is pointless

And it is the pointless stage that we're at in that regard

If you're happy chucking a tenner at them fine but I'd say a good majority won't be

It exists a legal entity. It needs parking.

I agree, unless they can raise some money to chuck into the academy which I think is what they've been talking to KA about. That would be a big and positive step forward and might get folk who are offside back onside.

Edited by Mounts Kipper