Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Centre Latest

Smiley

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Johnny1990 said:

Nothing. They are good people. I can’t wait for the day I’m the only White person on my street. I reckon in the next 10-15 years I’ll get my wish. 

You must be delighted with the Trade Deals we're arranging  with Asian countries to fill the voids caused by Brexit then.. 👍

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Not at all, as long as they were decent lads. I actually do have a teenage daughter, and she has plenty of 'Asian Muslim' friends, both male and female. Making sure your kids don't fall in with the wrong crowd - whatever colour they are - is called "good parenting". Has your daughter gone off the rails or something?

Nice edit 

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

You must be delighted with the Trade Deals we're arranging  with Asian countries to fill the voids caused by Brexit then.. 👍

What’s not to like. Anything that has the potential to allow more Asian migration into this country is surely seen as a positive? And if that happens I’m sure you and your daughter, hopefully she’ll be in full burka by then will be at the front of the arrival section at Manchester airport with your welcome to England, please come and live in Chorley signs. After all Chorley is not a very diverse place and the locals would welcome them with open arms. Coz obviously that’s why you live there because it’s full of liberals. 

32 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Scum

There's no need to be poor in this day and age. 

And there we have it. A middle class snob who openly hates poor Asian people. Despises them infact. He wouldn’t piss on a poor Asian fella if he was on fire. Cannot stand the sight of them. Would you rather have them killed or sent back to their motherlands?

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

What’s not to like. Anything that has the potential to allow more Asian migration into this country is surely seen as a positive? And if that happens I’m sure you and your daughter, hopefully she’ll be in full burka by then will be at the front of the arrival section at Manchester airport with your welcome to England, please come and live in Chorley signs. After all Chorley is not a very diverse place and the locals would welcome them with open arms. Coz obviously that’s why you live there because it’s full of liberals. 

I don't live in Chorley, you silly old nonce.

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I don't live in Chorley, you silly old nonce.

Ok then if you don’t mind can you tell me the demographics of your area? I presume it’s mainly white? Would you agree it’s not diverse enough? Have you ever actively tried to encourage more Asians into the area? If not why?

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Ok then if you don’t mind can you tell me the demographics of your area? I presume it’s mainly white? Would you agree it’s not diverse enough? Have you ever actively tried to encourage more Asians into the area? If not why?

I don't know the specifics, but yes, it's mainly white. I don't give a fuck how diverse it is or isn't. No, I've never actively encouraged anyone of any race to move anywhere, because I don't give a fuck where anyone lives. Have you?

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I don't know the specifics, but yes, it's mainly white. I don't give a fuck how diverse it is or isn't. No, I've never actively encouraged anyone of any race to move anywhere, because I don't give a fuck where anyone lives. Have you?

No because I live in an area that has just over 50% white people. Would you agree that your area is too white? Should that not be a concern in this day and age? How can you seriously look people in the eye and claim multiculturalism is great for the country yet live in an area where there is none? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

No because I live in an area that has just over 50% white people. Would you agree that your area is too white? Should that not be a concern in this day and age? How can you seriously look people in the eye and claim multiculturalism is great for the country yet live in an area where there is none? 

No, I would not agree that my area is "too white". I don't give a fuck how many white or non-white people live around me. I don't look anyone in the eye and claim "multiculturalism is great for the country", nor do I wet myself and fly into a rage when I see a brown family.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

No, I would not agree that my area is "too white". I don't give a fuck how many white or non-white people live around me. I don't look anyone in the eye and claim "multiculturalism is great for the country", nor do I wet myself and fly into a rage when I see a brown family.

Ok would you agree that actively wanting to live in an area that’s is predominately white in this day and age could be seen as slightly racist?

2 hours ago, Johnny1990 said:

And there we have it. A middle class snob who openly hates poor Asian people. Despises them infact. He wouldn’t piss on a poor Asian fella if he was on fire. Cannot stand the sight of them. Would you rather have them killed or sent back to their motherlands?

Correct, I sneer at those with less than I have. Including these honkies who you seem to love so much

1 hour ago, Johnny1990 said:

I'm the only black person on my street, should I move out do you reckon? 

30 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm the only black person on my street, should I move out do you reckon? 

Not at all mr Barbadian. You’ve just added a bit of culture to the street and made it a more desirable place to live if people like frank_spencer would have you believe. Tell me Coming from a black family from Barbados were your ancestors descendants from slavery?

50 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Not at all mr Barbadian. You’ve just added a bit of culture to the street and made it a more desirable place to live if people like frank_spencer would have you believe. Tell me Coming from a black family from Barbados were your ancestors descendants from slavery?

More than likely, but I've not looked into it, as I'm not that bothered, as it happened such a long time ago. Were your ancestors part of the slave trade, or did they benefit as a result of it? There are winners and losers everywhere, always have been, and always will be. You just have to make sure that you're on the right side - fuck those who come before or after, it's up to each person to sort themselves out.

You've made it clear that you don't want to live amongst or near Muslims, nobody makes you. You can move away from Bolton anytime you like

10 minutes ago, Sweep said:

More than likely, but I've not looked into it, as I'm not that bothered, as it happened such a long time ago. Were your ancestors part of the slave trade, or did they benefit as a result of it? There are winners and losers everywhere, always have been, and always will be. You just have to make sure that you're on the right side - fuck those who come before or after, it's up to each person to sort themselves out.

You've made it clear that you don't want to live amongst or near Muslims, nobody makes you. You can move away from Bolton anytime you like

When my circumstances change I will be doing.you must be a popular poster to many on here I bet being a POC. There’s a guy called spider on here who collects friends from different nationalities. If you don’t believe me just check his pictures on social media. He’ll love you. Off subject, tell me how does a middle class black man from Barbados who has never lived in Bolton become a Bolton wanderers fan? 

17 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

When my circumstances change I will be doing.you must be a popular poster to many on here I bet being a POC. There’s a guy called spider on here who collects friends from different nationalities. If you don’t believe me just check his pictures on social media. He’ll love you. Off subject, tell me how does a middle class black man from Barbados who has never lived in Bolton become a Bolton wanderers fan? 

I just picked a team one day, when playing Championship Manager as a kid, and here we are.

Why do your circumstances need to change? - Surely it's up to you to change them, or are you saying you're a loser who is stuck in a place he doesn't like, and has no way of changing that. How sad

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I just picked a team one day, when playing Championship Manager as a kid, and here we are.

Why do your circumstances need to change? - Surely it's up to you to change them, or are you saying you're a loser who is stuck in a place he doesn't like, and has no way of changing that. How sad

How was the trip over on the banana boat?

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Somebody elderly is dependent on me and will not move away. So I’m kinda stuck. 

I take it when you watch the wanderers you don’t sit side by side with the, as you would call them the scum of society? Aka Poorer people than you? Do you reckon your hatred of poor white people came from your parents? Do you reckon racism came into play? Do your children and wife think like you?

14 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Somebody elderly is dependent on me and will not move away. So I’m kinda stuck. 

I take it when you watch the wanderers you don’t sit side by side with the, as you would call them the scum of society? Aka Poorer people than you? Do you reckon your hatred of poor white people came from your parents? Do you reckon racism came into play? Do your children and wife think like you?

You ask a lot of questions. When I go to the games, I prefer to be in a corporate surrounding, so I'm less likely to get my pocket picked, or catch something from the scutters.

I don't hate white people, I don't really hate anybody. I can look down on them because I'm better than them, but that doesn't mean I hate them. My wife is more tolerant than I am, but then again she is a Sikh, and it's part of her religion to be more tolerant. The children have friends of all colour and creed, as long as they don't bring them to my house, I'm happy for them to mix with who they please, as long as they're law abiding and not too poor. As they're at boarding school, most of their friends have a bit of wealth about them anyway, so it's not really an issue