Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Centre Latest

Smiley

11 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Well on here you will forever be known as the guy who has a problem with Pakistani Muslims. Or maybe not as being part of the clique people will overlook that. 

If you look at my original post I did include other ethnicities did I not? And did you read the rest?

Im happy in my area living amongst the demographic of people I do. If I didnt, Id move.

That's not me saying I hate anyone or its a shit show we are being outbred or whatever term you used. Id just rather live in the area I do. 

I think most sane people on here could differentiate from what I was saying to your wind up blurge riddled with racist connotations.

I wouldn't fancy living amongst hordes or Buddhist Monks or Eskimos either.

If a gang of Eskimos moved into my street and all the shops turned in to sea lion butchers and pubs were swapped for igloos, I wouldnt like that, Id move. 

Does that make me racist to Eskimos?

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

If you look at my original post I did include other ethnicities did I not? And did you read the rest?

Im happy in my area living amongst the demographic of people I do. If I didnt, Id move.

That's not me saying I hate anyone or its a shit show we are being outbred or whatever term you used. Id just rather live in the area I do. 

I think most sane people on here could differentiate from what I was saying to your wind up blurge riddled with racist connotations.

I wouldn't fancy living amongst hordes or Buddhist Monks or Eskimos either.

If a gang of Eskimos moved into my street and all the shops turned in to sea lion butchers and pubs were swapped for igloos, I wouldnt like that, Id move. 

Does that make me racist to Eskimos?

Inuits. Honestly you racist mofo. Some of you need to go back to woke school 101. 😁

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Inuits. Honestly you racist mofo. Some of you need to go back to woke school 101. 😁

Oh look let’s make light of a fellow clique member making a racist comment. On the other hand what a nasty person Johnny is for saying the same thing. Laughable

8 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

It’ll be interesting to see what London_wanderer thinks of what has just been posted. He’s always full of opinions. A fellow boltoner who cannot stand to be around the poorer in our society. A Boltoner who thinks the underprivileged are scum. 

I wasn't born in Bolton, and I don't live in Bolton, so probably can't be classed as a Boltoner

1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

What you say about what sweep said about poor white people. Do you think the same?

11 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

It’ll be interesting to see what London_wanderer thinks of what has just been posted. He’s always full of opinions. A fellow boltoner who cannot stand to be around the poorer in our society. A Boltoner who thinks the underprivileged are scum. 

One minute you’re telling everyone I cannot stand poor people…

Now you’re asking me direct ? 

Make your mind up love 🤣🤣

The man who says everyone else is full of opinion spends his ENTIRE weekend posting non stop his Muslim hating opinions on a footy forum 😂

Have you not got a gf / bf / friends to spend some quality time with ? It’s good for the soul pal. 

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

The man who says everyone else is full of opinion spends his ENTIRE weekend posting non stop his Muslim hating opinions on a footy forum 😂

Have you not got a gf / bf / friends to spend some quality time with ? It’s good for the soul pal. 

Dodging the question again. You are full of shit

26 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Comon mr always right. What you say about what sweep said about poor white people. Do you think the same?

As I was born in Barbados, I generally don't like any/many white people and their white persons privilege, the ones with a bit of cash are OK, but the poor ones are just white trash

Edited by Sweep

4 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

He has a nice cat.